• Site Moderator

But Liam didn't feel a spark with Nathan last chapter. Unlike the fiery passion he felt for Alek, so... Nathan is officially friendzoned -_-

Sparks burn brightly, but die quickly just like the sparklers we had as kids on Canada Day or the Fourth of July. They burn bright and then are extinguished forever even though their memory may linger on for a bit. 

A slow burning flame (Nathan and Liam's friendship is the point of origin) starts small and grows and grows until it gets bigger and bigger. That is the kind of "spark" that lasts...

• Like 5

Sparks burn brightly, but die quickly just like the sparklers we had as kids on Canada Day or the Fourth of July. They burn bright and then are extinguished forever even though their memory may linger on for a bit. 

A slow burning flame (Nathan and Liam's friendship is the point of origin) starts small and grows and grows until it gets bigger and bigger. That is the kind of "spark" that lasts...

But lasts as what, a friendship or romance?

From the chapters so far, it seems Nathan is making his way to the former rather than the latter.

PS: As the President-for-Life of Texas, I offer Alek my protection from the Russian Mob- whom I believe are conspiring with a certain unnamed Empress to 'take him out' :P

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 4
  • Site Moderator

From the chapters so far, it seems Nathan is making his way to the former rather than the latter.

It's still early yet, so their relationship could make a u-turn towards romance. Remember too, Liam is still convalescing, so even if he was ready to move on emotionally, I think his physical situation would hold him back somewhat. 

Bottom line, only time - and Lit (i don't think we can trust Gary to be impartial) - will tell us how this will end. 

• Like 4

It's still early yet, so their relationship could make a u-turn towards romance. Remember too, Liam is still convalescing, so even if he was ready to move on emotionally, I think his physical situation would hold him back somewhat. 

Bottom line, only time - and Lit (i don't think we can trust Gary to be impartial) - will tell us how this will end. 

Gary! Impartial!!!  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Best laugh I have had in a while. The only reason Gary doesn't want Liam and Alek to get together is that he wants Alek all for himself

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator

Best laugh I have had in a while. The only reason Gary doesn't want Liam and Alek to get together is that he wants Alek all for himself

Hmm, you may be on to something there B...

• Like 2

:o:unsure:  ................................................................................................................................................................ :yes:

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

PS: As the President-for-Life of Texas, I offer Alek my protection from the Russian Mob- whom I believe are conspiring with a certain unnamed Empress to 'take him out' :P

:whistle:

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator

:o I knew it! Don't worry Alek, I'll protect you from her Russian hitmen- after all, against a Texan, they're dead meat. :cowboy:

:ph34r:

Alek has asylum in Ontario, Drew... he's in safe hands... and he's wearing a smile.... just a smile.... ;)

TMI! TMI! The Empress has delicate ears.  -_-

• Like 3

Alek has asylum in Ontario, Drew... he's in safe hands... and he's wearing a smile.... just a smile.... ;)

Yummy... Maybe you, me, and Alek can have some fun ;)

I always knew you were a banana republican (and that has nothing to do with the store).

I was once the Emperor of New Texas (formerly Canada before I conquered it) but a certain bookworm lead a coup against me. -_-
  • Like 3
  • Site Moderator

Yummy... Maybe you, me, and Alek can have some fun ;)

I was once the Emperor of New Texas (formerly Canada before I conquered it) but a certain bookworm lead a coup against me. -_-

Coup? That wasn't a coup. More like a Sunday stroll, that was.  :joe:

• Like 1

Who is Jacob ?

Are you all crazy ? Or am I missing something ? Have I slipped into an ALTERNATE universe ?

Ms. Litlover, would you be so kind as to clarify what these people are talking about ? I'm just confused as to where Alek is ...

:o

Jacob is one of Timothy M's characters from his story Clueless Camping.

As for me being crazy, well... :whistle:

• Like 4

There seems to be overly between readers of LitLover’s stories and those of other authors including Timothy M – possibly Aditus, Valkyrie, and Cole Matthews too.

:huh: Overly what?  

Oh and if you want to see pictures of Jacob and a few other characters from various stories, just visit this gallery: https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/gallery/album/1652-pzetts3-album/

(see also this Clueless Camping post)

There seems to be overly overlap (stupid autocorrect) between readers of LitLover’s stories and those of other authors including Timothy M 

Ahh, overlap - yes there is. Most of us gather over at Gary's Card topic. Good luck on getting through all 1666 pages.  :lol:

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

The pot is simmering nicely and we're all feeling comfortable about Liam's life.   :whistle:

Next thing we know, LL will hit us with the unexpected and the whole situation will boil over. :lol:

Now, now.  I wouldn't do that.. would i? 

I think I may have started reading Cards on the Table, but got sidetracked. I have them all saved though. Even when he updates chapters.

It's a wonderful story, and so easy to get hooked.  You have to plan a binge reading session :yes:

First Alek was leaving Damsels tied up on train tracks and now he’s being executed?

Just where are these Special Edition Director’s Cut chapters being posted?  ;-)

Did you miss the chapter when Alek told his girlfriend he was bi and loved Liam, she got her Russian Mob family connections to take care of the problem and Alek is no more. Tragic end to a sad situation... terrible... just terrible...

:gikkle:

:gikkle:  Seriously, B.  We need to collaborate on something.  I love your imagination.  

Well Alek is pretty hot, and Gary has excellent taste ;)

In that case, I'll be happy to take Jacob off your hands, since you have Alek. Aren't I a good Samaritan? 0:)

So giving, Drew.  An altruist through and through

• Like 3

Who is Jacob ?

Are you all crazy ? Or am I missing something ? Have I slipped into an ALTERNATE universe ?

Ms. Litlover, would you be so kind as to clarify what these people are talking about ? I'm just confused as to where Alek is ...

:o

lol we have so many cross-overs between Tim's and Gary's stories that sometimes it's easy to forget they've never met, even in the story universe.  

• Like 4