Happy Birth Day J.hunterdunn

I waited till after midnight to post this. It is the sixteenth here now also. You make this note an easy one to write. You have done all the work for me, there is little more that I can add. As it says in your profile, you are a Cool Member and judging by the well wishers before me much loved. Even your reputation (Likes) says it and I quote ' People Really, Really Like Me! ' So live with it. I have a question for you, are you Abraham at fifty or does it follow you ever after? For those of you who are scratching your heads see the following.

http://netherlandsbynumbers.com/2013/03/17/essential-things-2-five-rules-for-dealing-with-dutch-birthdays/

I just want to...

Wish You

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :music: J.HunterDunn :music: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

A Very Happy Birthday!!!

I chose this one, because the cake looks delicious!

And to finish it all off.

Sandrewn

• Like 1

Happy Birthday, Peter!

This  has been written for Duke Christian of Saxe-Weissenfels' birthday, as you know of course. :) I selfishly chose a piano version of 'Sheep may safely graze'b to give it a personal note.

• Like 1

Thank you all so much for your good wishes !

I'm always a bit embarrassed by these kind of things, but it was a pleasant surprise nontheless :blushing:

@Sandrewn:

You have seen Abraham (or Sarah) when you turn 50, so it only happens once. At the bakery you can order a special "speculaas" puppet for the person reaching the age of 50. In the (rural) part of this country where I live it is custom that the neighbours put a lifesize doll in your garden representing an old man (woman) the evening before your birthday. Suffice to say that I conveniently was away on a holiday when I turned 50 ;) .

@Adi:

Very appropriate music, thank you. Although I am a purist with authentic music practice, Bach's music is so timeless and universal that it sounds good on any instrument.

• Like 1

HAPPY     BIRTHDAY

PETER!!!!!

I hope you're having a wonderful b-day!!! :)

• Like 1