Are You A Kitty Cuddler Or A Pooch Petter?

I just got 4 new kitties... 2 bothers and 2 sisters... I'm supposed to be a dog person :unsure: ...... supposed to be for the barn, but they're in the house :huh: ... oh well... they're cute as hell :rolleyes:

You're done Gary :gikkle: Once in the house... They'll always find their way back to the house, the couch even maybe your bed ;)
  • Like 3

You're done Gary :gikkle: Once in the house... They'll always find their way back to the house, the couch even maybe your bed ;)

Yeah, I had two on the couch with me today... they're living in my son's set of rooms right now... I'll bring the other two up tomorrow... can't keep my eye on four at a time :o

Edited by Headstall
  • Like 2
  • 2 years later...

I used to like cats more when I was younger, now I favor dogs. I still like cats and have one who adores to be cuddled, petted, and touched. But if I have to choose, I would rather select the animal who is happy and content to see me, rather than the one who ignores me and only acknowledges my presence when they're hungry. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Like picking up poop in a little baggie is so much more pleasant... :rolleyes:

Outside, not in the house, and not even in the garage...and yes with a shovel I pick up the yard for my third beagle over the past forty years...