Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Happy Birthday, Mikiesboy

Lisa

:D                :D      Happy Birthday, Tim          :D                            :D

I've always heard it's a pain to be a Christmas baby,

so I hope you have a great one and may you enjoy many, many more. 

Edited by Bill W
  • Like 4

:heart::kiss::DHappy Birthday Tim!!! :D:hug::heart:

Thank you Drew ... beautiful rainbow you made!!!  hugs my friend!!

Happy Birthday, tim :hug:

2c6314aa4367e28a3e44f49438f57e58.jpg

Awww thanks so much!!!  :)   :heart:

A very happy birthday to you, Tim. I hope it is everything you hope for.

Thanks Hunter!!  Hope you had a lovely Christmas.  And I really liked the 25 word memory of you and your guy skating together. It was a lovely picture!! :heart:

Happy birthday tim! 

Thank you Lyssa!!  I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!!

Happy Birthday hope you have had a wonderful day.....

Sending you a huge hug

Heey.. how are you?  Hope you got through today okay.  Much love and hugs. 

• Like 2

:D                :D      Happy Birthday, Tim          :D                            :D

I've always heard it's a pain to be a Christmas baby,

so I hope you have a great one and may you enjoy many, many more. 

Well not a pain really ... people forget but that's okay, I dont think about my age much!!!  Thanks so much Bill. I hope you had a lovely Christmas!!

Happy Birthday! :D

Thank you very much!!!!!  Merry Christmas!

• Like 2

Happy Birthday Tim! (It's still your birthday on the West Coast as I write this.)

I know you mainly as the guy who reviews lots of the same stories I read, but I did enjoy After the Past. It's been good to have gotten to know you a little better recently…

:music:  :music: Happy Birthday Tim  :music:  :music:

Hoping your day was full of fun and happiness!

It was a terrific day, thanks .. hope yours was too!!!

Happy Birthday Tim! (It's still your birthday on the West Coast as I write this.)

I know you mainly as the guy who reviews lots of the same stories I read, but I did enjoy After the Past. It's been good to have gotten to know you a little better recently…

Cheers my friend!  Yeah we read a lot of the same things and i appreciate you reading After The Past!!  It's great to get t know you better as well! Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

• Like 2

Merry Christmas, Christmas boy.  :)

Heeey!!!  HUGS Ashi!!!   Hope you're well.. hope you had a lovely Day yesterday.. Thanks .. muah xoxoxxo

• Like 3

I hope you had a great birthday tim. Many happy returns and have a great 33rd year.

I did have a good day, thanks!!!  Hope you're Christmas was terrific!!

• Like 2