• Site Moderator

Yours only for two minutes before I came here.

Todays List:

• Site Administrator

Oooo pizza party! :D  *invites everyone over for a pizza party, then lures them into the basement with the promise of cheesy goodness and yummy wings, then closes the door and padlocks it* :gikkle::devil:  :joe: 

41 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Oooo pizza party! :D  *invites everyone over for a pizza party, then lures them into the basement with the promise of cheesy goodness and yummy wings, then closes the door and padlocks it* :gikkle::devil:  :joe: 

Oh forget the shiny lock me up! Wait do we still get the food?

• Site Administrator
Just now, Wesley8890 said:

Oh forget the shiny lock me up! Wait do we still get the food?

What do you think? :devil:  :evil:  *waddles off with the shiny, munching on a slice of pizza* :joe: 

• Site Moderator
6 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Declines the invitation at the mention of Wings.

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

I'm always nice.  -_-0:):joe:

That's what you say.

Tomorrows going to be a fun DAY.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

*crosses wings off the menu and replaces them with salmon* :devil:  :whistle:  :joe:  

And I can't wait to find out what tomorrow's fun day is :D 

Edited by Valkyrie
  • Like 1