2 minutes ago, wildone said:

||||||||  ||||||||||||||||  |||||||||   ||||       ||||  |||||||||     |||||||||||  |||||||

|||            |||         ||          ||||      ||||  ||               |||       ||

|||||||        |||         |||||||||    ||||     ||||   |||||||||        |||       ||||||            :joe:

|||        |||         ||           ||||   ||||    ||               |||          ||

|||||||        |||         |||||||||       ||||||      |||||||||      ||||||||||   ||||||

(and has too much time on his hands)

So do i

• Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, wildone said:

||||||||  ||||||||||||||||  |||||||||   ||||       ||||  |||||||||     |||||||||||  |||||||

|||            |||         ||          ||||      ||||  ||               |||       ||

|||||||        |||         |||||||||    ||||     ||||   |||||||||        |||       ||||||            :joe:

|||        |||         ||           ||||   ||||    ||               |||          ||

|||||||        |||         |||||||||       ||||||      |||||||||      ||||||||||   ||||||

(and has too much time on his hands)

:huh: apparently :gikkle: (although I'm secretly impressed ;) )  *splats the Roach* :joe:  

While watching the Cards play the Dodger's and trying to stay awake after a busy day, decided to stop by, catch up, think about opening the wine BOP left me....

:joe:   ...and back to the tired old man!

4 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

While watching the Cards play the Dodger's and trying to stay awake after a busy day, decided to stop by, catch up, think about opening the wine BOP left me....

:joe:   ...and back to the tired old man!

Cards and dodgers. Please say your a dodger fan

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

Cards and dodgers. Please say your a dodger fan

Have you ever looked at my profile page, to include all the tabs?  (Obviously not!)

:joe:  ...and back to me!

• Site Moderator

Go play with your hammer, Steve.

Todays List:

I'll be sitting in the shade sharing my Blueberry Cheesecake with that pesky penguin and the wildone.

Edited by TalonRider
Added missing word.
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Have you ever looked at my profile page, to include all the tabs?  (Obviously not!)

:joe:  ...and back to me!

No your on the dark side!!!! I'm just mad they beat us on the 7th. My first braves game and they lost😭😭😭😭

• Site Administrator
3 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Go play with your hammer, Steve. :gikkle: 

Todays List:

I'll be sitting in the shade sharing my Blueberry Cheesecake with that pesky penguin and the wildone.

Oooo cheesecake!  What a nice Birdy to share.  I'll let you have the shiny until someone swipes it again. ;)  :hug::joe:  Harry's.