3 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Well, I suppose since it's Drew's birthday, he'll expect it for the day. So it is his for the day.

You don't sound too keen on the idea, BOP. :gikkle:  Never mind, we can all gang up on him tomorrow. :fight::P

• Like 4
  • Site Administrator
34 minutes ago, TalonRider said:

Well, I suppose since it's Drew's birthday, he'll expect it for the day. So it is his for the day.

Todays list:

Since today is National All is Ours Day, doesn't that mean Drew needs to share the shiny with all of us? :gikkle:  *makes an empanada feast to celebrate the Pi boy's bday* :D  I refuse to acknowledge National Zoo Lovers Day.  Instead I declare it a day of solidarity for my poor, imprisoned penguin brethren.  -_-

• Like 2
1 hour ago, TalonRider said:

Thanks BOP. :*):hug: While I appreciate being given the :joe: for the day, I'd much rather see everyone play this game on my birthday. So, with that in mind, I'll act as the referee, and place the Shiny in the center of this post:

:joe:

for anyone to take! :D

PS: The first one to nab it, get's the second slice of my birthday pie! ;) 

• Like 4
  • Site Administrator
6 minutes ago, clochette said:

Fight off DDQ with the sausage I'm holding :gikkle:

:joe: is helping me for the BBQ tomorrow, you can have it :P

DDQ?  :unsure::huh: Please tell me you're not putting our dear DDK on the menu... :o *nabs the shiny and puts DDK into protective custody*  :joe:

• Like 2