Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, READER1810

Lisa

HAPPY     BIRTHDAY,

READER!!!!!

I hope you're having an awesome day!  :)  :D  :D

Edited by Lisa
  • Like 5

Happy Birthday Reader!!! :hug::kiss: And you already know what my birthday gift was for you, and I ain't repeating it. :P

Since I know you don't hold Alek in high-regard, here is your birthday cake...

2dd378a4ffec433c7008896d2a0dcb23.jpg ...just take out a knife, and start cutting it into pieces. ;) 

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
13 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Happy Birthday Reader!!! :hug::kiss: And you already know what my birthday gift was for you, and I ain't repeating it. :P

Since I know you don't hold Alek in high-regard, here is your birthday cake...

2dd378a4ffec433c7008896d2a0dcb23.jpg ...just take out a knife, and start cutting it into pieces. ;) 

Oh, I paid no heed to that unmentionable low budget airline. Lathan Locomotives, on the other hand is thriving under its loyal and incorruptible leadership. ;)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Oh, I paid no heed to that unmentionable low budget airline.

:o It is a state of the art private jet with the best in luxury amenities! -_- Clearly, you have no taste. :P

Although... it's nice to hear you call a Team Nathan Airlines private jet "low budget". :lol: It's your subconsious telling you that Nyce and Petrov are way better airlines! ;) 

Edit: I just realized, that people who haven't read Choices or follow Lit's thread will have no idea what we're talking about! They must think we're crazy! :lmao: 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 4

• Site Moderator
21 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

:o It is a state of the art private jet with the best in luxury amenities! -_- Clearly, you have no taste. :P

Although... it's nice to hear you call a Team Nathan Airlines private jet "low budget". :lol: It's your subconsious telling you that Nyce and Petrov are way better airlines! ;) 

Edit: I just realized, that people who haven't read Choices or follow Lit's thread will have no idea what we're talking about! They must think we're crazy! :lmao: 

Yeah well, I wasn't going to mention it, but...since you started it.:P

• Like 1

Just now, Reader1810 said:

Chocolate is my favourite kind of cake. Thanks Daddy D. :D

You are very, very welcome!    I hope your day has been filled with laughter, joy and greetings from friends and family.  

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I thought you were talking about that when you mentioned Alek, but then the other stuff went right over my head! :lol:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Lisa said:

I thought you were talking about that when you mentioned Alek, but then the other stuff went right over my head! :lol:

As you know, many readers are divided into two camps: Team Alek and Team Nathan (I back Alek, and Reader backs Nathan). Well, in a tangent in Lit's thread, "airline companies" were born. :lol:

Spoiler
On 3/20/2017 at 3:47 PM, spikey582 said:

I just want to point out that three of us were the OGs of Team Alek.  

But, in all fairness, I've pretty much been on Tim's "conditional" Team Alek the whole time.  

Nathan the dear man, is flying in the Friend Zone.  It's almost impossible to escape. 

On 3/20/2017 at 4:01 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

For Team Nathan... :P

"Passengers, this is the Captain speaking, Team Nathan Airlines Flight 1 is unable to land at Liam's Heart Airport at this time due to Hurricane Alek. We'll be making an alternate landing at the Friendzoned Airport. I apologize for the inconvenience."

On 3/20/2017 at 5:48 PM, Reader1810 said:

I'm taking the train...

On 3/20/2017 at 5:53 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

:lmao:

Aw Reader, you don't have to take the train. Yes, I know Team Nathan Airlines didn't get you to your desired destination. But I have good news, there is more than one airlines, and it is far superior to Team Nathan Airlines... the Petrov Airways! :D

On 3/20/2017 at 7:13 PM, spikey582 said:

I barely take any credit for this tangent, but it's been throughly entertaining.

On 3/20/2017 at 7:39 PM, Bucket1 said:

The real story here is Team Nyce - I think Liam has blown a great opportunity for love with an awesome guy and now Bryce will be the beneficiary. The best bit of that chapter will be where Bryce blurts out just how good Nathan is in bed and then he stops talking, blushes and giggles cutely. Nathan looks proud then blushes. 

On 3/20/2017 at 7:47 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

An excerpt from an article published in the business section of Crave News:

"It has just been announced by the CEO of Team Nathan Airlines that his company has been bought for $10 Billion by Nyce Air. This comes at a time when Team Nathan Airlines faces another year in lost revenue, while its chief competitor, Petrov Airways continues to set records in profits. Will Nyce Air be able to turn around this company?"

PS: Here is Nyce Air's slogan:

Nyce Air

A breath of fresh air.

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

As you know, many readers are divided into two camps: Team Alek and Team Nathan (I back Alek, and Reader backs Nathan). Well, in a tangent in Lit's thread, "airline companies" were born. :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

Hahah! I just read the posts! Funny! I wish I had time to check out the story forums. :(

• Like 2

Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

It was his post that started that tangent, lol. :D 

Oh man, am I slow tonight! Hahaha! :)

So it's all Spikey's fault, now is it? hehe

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Lisa said:

Hahah! I just read the posts! Funny! I wish I had time to check out the story forums. :(

You'll be in stitches after reading the antics we get up to in the story forums. :lol: Just check out the story forums every now and then. :hug: 

4 minutes ago, Lisa said:

So it's all Spikey's fault, now is it? hehe

Yep! :thumbup: 

• Like 2

• Site Administrator

:music::music: Happy Birthday Reader :music::music:

Hoping your day was a bit fun and nothing but good memories. You deserved it :) 

• Like 2