• Site Moderator
25 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Granted.  You know what you want, but the only things available are loaded with mushrooms. 

I wish the wings I had for lunch had been crispy.  

Granted. You find out they were crispier than you realized. The insect legs laying in the bottom tell the tale.

I wish Val would get her mind off of mushrooms.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
7 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Granted. You find out they were crispier than you realized. The insect legs laying in the bottom tell the tale.

I wish Val would get her mind off of mushrooms.

:gikkle: Granted.  My mind is off of mushrooms, but now they're all you can think about.  

I wish I had remembered to buy toilet paper yesterday so I didn't have to stop at the store today to pick some up. 

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
14 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

:gikkle: Granted.  My mind is off of mushrooms, but now they're all you can think about.  

I wish I had remembered to buy toilet paper yesterday so I didn't have to stop at the store today to pick some up. 

Granted. Don't worry. They only have the same rough newspaper texture on hand today too.

I wish the day didn't go by so fast.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
4 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Granted. Don't worry. They only have the same rough newspaper texture on hand today too.

I wish the day didn't go by so fast.

Granted.  Now you're stuck in a "Groundhog Day" type loop, reliving the same five minutes over and over and over....

I wish the phone would stop ringing. 

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
38 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Granted.  Now you're stuck in a "Groundhog Day" type loop, reliving the same five minutes over and over and over....

I wish the phone would stop ringing. 

Granted. The ringer stops working. Unfortunately there are an unusually large number of psychopaths calling today and they become pissed at you.

I wish the day would get interesting.

• Site Administrator
58 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Granted. The ringer stops working. Unfortunately there are an unusually large number of psychopaths calling today and they become pissed at you.

I wish the day would get interesting.

This isn't interesting? :gikkle:  

Granted.  You head to the store to buy some non-mushroom groceries, only to find that you are their one millionth customer!  So as you enter the store, balloons and streamers rain down upon you and you are engulfed by overenthusiastic CEOs and reporters and the rest of the customers stare at you with jealous glares.  You spend hours doing interviews and filling out paperwork in order to claim your prize.  In the meanwhile, your stomach is grumbling because you never got the groceries you came there for in the first place.  BTW, your prize is a lifetime supply of produce from the local mushroom farm.  And they only produce mushrooms. :devil:  

I wish it wasn't raining so I could go look for the kitty that's lost in my area (from a pic I saw on FB).  

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Slytherin said:

It didn't stop raining but I send you an umbrella and a raincoat - get out and look for the kitty !! :angry: 

I wish I had strawberries at home

Granted. You have strawberries at home, but they are 8 weeks old and a mushy, stinking mess. Yuck...

I wish for fresh peaches and cream.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
5 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

Granted. You have strawberries at home, but they are 8 weeks old and a mushy, stinking mess. Yuck...

I wish for fresh peaches and cream.

Granted.  You have fresh peaches that aren't ripe and cream of mushroom soup. :gikkle:  

I wish I could remember the wish I thought of earlier. :unsure: 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Granted. What a pity they were insect wings. 

I wish I had a can of cashews. 

(you missed a page ;) )  

Granted. You have a can with two moldy cashews in it. 

I wish I had stopped for food on the way home from work. 

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator

Granted. You did stop for food. Cat food.

I already have plenty of that... LOL

I wish I could avoid mowing the lawn. 

Granted.  You no longer mow the lawn.  With all the rain we've been having, it doesn't take long before your entire house is engulfed in vegetation and you can't even open the door. 

I wish I had a pet giraffe. 

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
3 hours ago, Parker Owens said:

I wish I could avoid mowing the lawn

I've been doing that. The benefit of living on a cul-de-sac. I've become monumentally lazy.

3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Granted.  You no longer mow the lawn.  With all the rain we've been having, it doesn't take long before your entire house is engulfed in vegetation and you can't even open the door. 

I wish I had a pet giraffe. 

Almost there.

Granted. Too bad that means you also have no roof since he wants to be close to you all the time.

I wish I had gotten something today to eat for dinner. And you are absolutely forbidden to even infer mushrooms.  LOL

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
11 minutes ago, drpaladin said:

I've been doing that. The benefit of living on a cul-de-sac. I've become monumentally lazy.

Almost there.

Granted. Too bad that means you also have no roof since he wants to be close to you all the time.

I wish I had gotten something today to eat for dinner. And you are absolutely forbidden to even infer mushrooms.  LOL

Granted.  You got pizza for dinner.  And I won't infer that it has mushrooms on it.  I'll outright state it does. :devil:  And there's too many to pick off. :gikkle:  

I wish I get a good night's sleep tonight. :yawn:  

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
13 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Granted.  You got pizza for dinner.  And I won't infer that it has mushrooms on it.  I'll outright state it does. :devil:  And there's too many to pick off. :gikkle:  

I wish I get a good night's sleep tonight. :yawn:  

Ha Ha. I've got pizza and no mushrooms. :P

Granted. You sleep until day after tomorrow. No need to tell you how that feels.

I wish I had a good dessert.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, drpaladin said:

Ha Ha. I've got pizza and no mushrooms. :P

Granted. You sleep until day after tomorrow. No need to tell you how that feels.

I wish I had a good dessert.

:gikkle:  

Granted.  You have chocolate chip cookies that have been in the cupboard for five months and could chisel paint. 

I wish the cats would stop walking all over me.  

• Like 2
  • Site Moderator
22 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

:gikkle:  

Granted.  You have chocolate chip cookies that have been in the cupboard for five months and could chisel paint. 

I wish the cats would stop walking all over me.  

You've been in my cupboard.

Granted. They climb all over you instead. Claws.

I wish those cookies weren't so ancient.

• Like 1
  • Site Administrator
36 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Granted, they have just been taken out of the oven So, you'll have to wait for 'em to cool down before you eat them.

I wish everyone loved math! :D 

Granted. Everyone loves now loves math.  Mega Awesome Tree Huggers. :rofl:  

I wish I had Dr. P's fresh from the oven cookies.  

• Like 2
  • Site Administrator

I am charmed to grant your wish. Dr. P's cookies are fresh from the oven. A coke oven, full of toxic slag. 

I wish for warmer weather. 

Granted.  It's now 120 degrees F outside and you have no air conditioning.  

I wish I had my browser minimized when my supervisor sat down at my desk.... :unsure: 

• Like 1
  • Site Moderator
56 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Your wish is cheerfully granted. Your supervisor can now see the erm, interesting screensaver background about penguins instead...

I wish I had some French bread...

Granted. Now you only have to get it from France to you.

I wish I hadn't underestimated how bad my yards have gotten.

• Like 2