New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

Hello! My name is Kayla, and while I am not necessarily 'new' to the site (I've been reading the wonderful stories for years), I am just now starting to get involved with the site, and considering posting some of my own work! Any general tips for writing successful stories would be much appreciated. ^.^

Hello! My name is Kayla, and while I am not necessarily 'new' to the site (I've been reading the wonderful stories for years), I am just now starting to get involved with the site, and considering posting some of my own work! Any general tips for writing successful stories would be much appreciated. ^.^

Welcome Kayla!

Write what you know about. Create your environment through your character's dialog and exercise ALL of your readers emotional muscles. Do that and you'll have a premium story every time. And be happy, You deserve to be happy!

• Like 1

My name is Yang Bang, pretty new and inexperienced, looking for someone to show me around. I like chocolate, blueberries and walks on the beach.

ello Yang Bang and be welcome. There are a lot of really wonderful people around here and now there is one more. What do you like to read?

Hello to Richard too. I think we are always happy to have new authors. Enjoy yourself. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Careful, Ricky. Yang Bang a/k/a Y_B isn't a new member. Posted Image

Ya, discovered that when I went to his profile after leaving the note. Not sure of his intent here. I figure perhaps he joined and didn't come back since he did, maybe it feels new again. Don't know.

Ya, discovered that when I went to his profile after leaving the note. Not sure of his intent here. I figure perhaps he joined and didn't come back since he did, maybe it feels new again. Don't know.

He may be harmless, but keep an eye on your chocolate. Posted Image

LOL. Y_B is such a silly wad. No, he is not a newbie. He is fairly harmless (I hope...) but his sense of humor could give people heart attack sometimes.... *offers blueberry muffins*

LOL. Y_B is such a silly wad. No, he is not a newbie. He is fairly harmless (I hope...) but his sense of humor could give people heart attack sometimes.... *offers blueberry muffins*

With chocolate drizzle on them I hope?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator

Hi, I'm Morcadis. I'm a fiction addict and a sucker for any stories/novels I can download for free, particularly sci-fi and fantasy.

Well you can find untold numers of those here! :)GA Stories allows for many browsing options to find the best stories in genres you prefer. I hope you enjoy the site, welcome!!

Hi Morcadis - Sci-Fi & Fantasy cover a multitude of sins - and as the muppet has already said, there's bound to be a flavour of madness in here that'll suit you down to the ground - or under it, as the case may be :)

Hi, I'm Morcadis. I'm a fiction addict and a sucker for any stories/novels I can download for free, particularly sci-fi and fantasy.

Lots of that here. As mentioned, Sci-fi covers a pretty wide swatch of material. One that is supposed to be accessible here but doesn't appear to come up is Jameie DeVallen's "Scrolls Of Icaria" So I've added a link to it until it shows up here again. An extensive story about a constructed race of angel boys and their fight for their own place in a world 2,500 years from their start. A cryo sleep goes awry and they wake up in a whole new world. One that appears to think they are dangerous.

Enjoy!

Hey Welcome to GA. As you've been told, you'll find interesting story for sure... in the sci-fi genre, you should they story from Tiger...