New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

• Site Administrator

Hi Enpassant. Welcome to GA! If you like to read and write, this site is for you! :) Check out the site help faq topics, including the New Author Help: How to Post a Story. It'll give you all the ins and outs. Welcome again!

Hi & Hello Enpassant - and welcome to GA!

Chess reference? Nice to know there's now a bit of culture in here! :)

It's actually a very warm and friendly place - so don't be afraid to ask someone if you're unsure about something.

Hi Everybody, My name is Winfred Cook, and I just published my second novel, Wayfarers. On my Linkedin account I was introduced to a gay author who's pen name is Jack Scribe. He recommended this site to me, and I'm glad that he did. Thanks Jack for the turn on. He felt this would be a good place to introduce my book. It's a post civil war saga about a slave boy and the master's son. How the two boys were riped apart on the brink of adolescence, and how destiny reunited them as young adults. Although most of the story is their parallel journeys, and their inevitable reunion in New York City. Nothing from that point would ever be the same. I'd like to introduce, Wayfarers.

Hello all and no one.

I will be lurking in the abyss of your minds from now on.

Sounds positively delightful. Welcome, welcome; take off your shoes, grab a drink and rest by the fire. For your own safety though, I suggest you stay out of certain areas of my mind. :P

Posted Image The Sweds are invading! Posted Image

Good thing I like ya'll Posted Image

Welcome! New faces, new people to have fun with! Posted Image

(edit to add: OMG right after I posted this I got a email from Amazon that said my order of: The Friendly Sweds "Bundle of 4" has been shipped.... LOL, even funnier becaus I didn't order anything! :P )

Edited by KC Grim
  • Like 1

Posted Image The Sweds are invading! Posted Image

Good thing I like ya'll Posted Image

Welcome! New faces, new people to have fun with! Posted Image

(edit to add: OMG right after I posted this I got a email from Amazon that said my order of: The Friendly Sweds "Bundle of 4" has been shipped.... LOL, even funnier becaus I didn't order anything! Posted Image )

Why do I think of Austin Powers all of a sudden (it's a movie muppet) "One Swedish made ******* enlarger! "that's not mine I didn't order that" Posted Image

• Like 1

Hello. I'm MyDilemma1494, but you guys can call me Emma, since I got that nickname from the chatroom a while ago. Haha. I'm a guy though, so yeah. I'm 18 years old and i'm from Oslo, Norway. I've read a lot of stories from Comicality and Domluca. I hope to have as many friends as I get and I look forward on reading more of your stories :D

Välkommen Lillebror! :)

Kul med fler skandinavier! Tillsammans ska vi erövra hela GA! :D

According to site admin I have to translate what I just wrote...

"Welcome Littlebrother! (it's what swedes calls their norwegian neighbours)

Happy to see more scandinavians on this site! Together we shall conquer GA! :D" 

Edited by Maximoff