New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

• Site Administrator

Hi Seb! Welcome to GA. Lots of Comsie fans come here too, and you can find tons more great stories in GA Stories. I can't say as I'm a fan of bowties, but whatever turns your crank I guess, LOL!

Guest Darling_Jesse

Hey guys. Name's Jesse. Followed a story, "Caught Behind The Shadows" here. Hope to find more stories like it here:)....

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Name's Jesse. Followed a story, "Caught Behind The Shadows" here. Hope to find more stories like it here:)....

Welcome Jessie. Cosmies stories are fantastic. I love his stories too. Hate waiting over a year for a new chapter but its always worth it when it comes.

Hi, I'm Lily. I recently discovered GA through a friend and I'm so gald I did! I look forward to getting to know you all.

Gee Lily I wonder who that 'friend' might be?  :rolleyes:

Glad to see you made your way. I'm pretty sure you're like the people here.  Just don't make some of them mad, a few of them bite.  Not that I'll say who, I don't want to get bit.0:)

Gee Lily I wonder who that 'friend' might be?  :rolleyes:

Glad to see you made your way. I'm pretty sure you're like the people here.  Just don't make some of them mad, a few of them bite.  Not that I'll say who, I don't want to get bit. 0:)

SNAP

Hi, Lily, and welcome.

Seb, I'm afraid I'm with Cia on the bow tie thing, but make yourself at home.

Alex, glad you could join us.

Edited by rustle
  • 2 weeks later...