New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello welcoming committee!  I've been a lurker here for a bit, and like what I've seen of the site so far.

Well we revel in your delurking! Welcome! Now prop your feet up and grab a good read and do it "with the lights ON!

Feels doesn't it.

Be welcome.

Hello guys!

I'm new here!

I've just came out to myself, my parents and a few close friends over Christmas. Now that I am coming out, I'm hoping to become more involved in a community like this one. I'm looking forward to it!

Thank you!

Hello SilverNitro and welcome!  We are a nice bunch (well most of us :P )  Remember to leave a bread-crumb trail incase you get lost, or just give a shout, someone is always around here :D

Welcome Silvernitro23. And congratulations. Feels really good to be free of the worry doesn't it? I trust it all went well. Scream it from the rooftops and enjoy your freedom.

There are a lot of good folks here. If you need any questions answered just ask.

Cheers,

r

Hey all! :D

My name's Jonathan, I'm 25 and I've been a GA reader for quite some time now, yet finally managed to find the

courage to create an account. Maybe it had something to do with selfish reasons (ie: having the ability

to leave comments to the awesome writers on here, there's a lot of creativity on this site!) but still, all that

matters is I got an account :2thumbs: haha.

Anyway, I'll stop now before I keep on rambling haha. Thanks for taking the time to read this silly post. Later.

Welcome Defying Gravity. Lots to read here but you knew that. The chat room gets a lot of play as well. As soon as you have 5 "active" posts the entire site opens to you. It's an anti-spam thing. And remember that if you respond to something on your profile the person you are responding to will not know it. You have to go to their profile feed and leave your response there.

Be welcome and enjoy.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody! My name is Alex Sweeney and I'm a wordaholic...

Actually, I've recently recovered from fanfiction.

I write constantly so it seemed a good idea to post some of my original stuff somewhere. I hope you all enjoy it - when I finally find the files and folders I've hidden it in :D