New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

4 minutes ago, Triapze said:

Hello, just joined!  I’m technically not a gay man but an asexual/aromantic man, but I do write exclusively gay stories, so… 

This is a welcoming place for all.  Navigating the forum takes a bit of getting used to, and posting the first story or two is a big adventure (from what I heard). But it's all worth it. There are many amazing members here of all ages and from many different walks of life. You can ask questions about just about anything. When in doubt, the site mods and admins don't bite (unless provoked 🤣). 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Welcome to GA, Triapze! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask any of us here :)

What genre is your slow-burn fanfic in? And in which will be your original works in?

Care to share the name of the game? Maybe, others in this thread also played said game or would if someone recommended it to them.

Edited by Zuri
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

10 hours ago, Triapze said:

Hello, just joined!  I’m technically not a gay man but an asexual/aromantic man, but I do write exclusively gay stories, so… close enough, eh?  I’m rather new to writing, only just joined a few months back when a game released and spurred me into writing fanfiction of it.  I’ve been moving to original works as of late, though the long-form slow burn fanfic I’m working on is taking its sweet time, so it may be a while until I post anything here.  Thank you for having me!

Welcome! I believe you'll find inspiration and support here. Cheers!

• Love 5