• Site Administrator

I just finished watching 'Cherry Pop' Hilarious Drag Queen movie that had me laughing :gikkle:

Now back to claim my shiny :joe:

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, wildone said:

I just finished watching 'Cherry Pop' Hilarious Drag Queen movie that had me laughing :gikkle:

Now back to claim my shiny :joe:

You should watch Hurricane Bianca and my personal favorite drag movie To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar  Patrick Swayze and Wesley Snipes in drag is awesome! Plus it has Stockard Channing so you know it's good

• Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Beware the Halloween Reptile. It could jump out at you at any time. There was a reason the cat/bird couldn't have Brandied Fruit yesterday. It was she could pig out on Pumpkin Cheese Cake 🍰 today.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

This is why nobody likes you.  😛  Well, with the exception of the lickspittle.  *releases DDK and unleashes a barrage of hockey pucks at the deposed despot from the newest branch of my army, the Calgary Flames* :rofl::joe: 

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator

Deary, my dearest oversized puffin, Flames do not like or get along with Penguins.

*shakes head in disbelief*

Mine :joe:

• Haha 1
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

Nut Day is observed annually on October 22. This day is NOT about the neighbor that lives down the street or the crazy co-worker, it is a food holiday that celebrates a healthy and nutritious snack.  Still not a lot Color in my area, just the normal green.

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Mmmm nuts :joe: 

Takes one to know one

i, however, don’t know what this but this is. 

:joe:

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, wildone said:

i, however, don’t know what this but this is. 

:joe:

:blink: It's a little early to be hitting the sauce, isn't it?   🍷 :unsure: :joe: 

• Haha 1