The Drop in Centre

2 hours ago, kbois said:

7% of the royalties

Don't do random numbers. It makes it really hard to calculate your money. Stick to 10 or multiples of 10. 🤑

Besides, you're worth it! 

Edited by spyke
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

Finally got my toes done today. Sparkly garnet for Christmas. 

No matter how often I get my eyebrows done, when they rip that damn strip off.....oof! 

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

• Love 4
  • Site Moderator
22 hours ago, kbois said:

No matter how often I get my eyebrows done, when they rip that damn strip off.....oof! 

I’ve never tried that, but I can imagine it. I don’t have the same concern about the threading method. Having said that, the person doing it probably has a bearing on the ouch factor level. 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I’ve never tried that, but I can imagine it. I don’t have the same concern about the threading method. Having said that, the person doing it probably has a bearing on the ouch factor level. 

I've done threading before. Still smarts, only it's not as quick as waxing. Not ashamed to admit, my eyes may have watered a bit. 🤭

Tried out my air fryer this weekend. Definitely will be a well used appliance. Chicken, cauliflower and sweet potatoes. Chicken I prefer in the oven. The air fryer dried it out a little bit. The cauliflower.... mmmmm, I could make a meal of just that.

• Like 3

SP was on his way back to work today from lunch, when an older gentleman -- who admitted to being blind in one eye and having limited use of one arm -- ran a stop sign and hit him.

Both are ok, and guy admitted full fault. Police were called for insurance.

Front passenger fender is shoved against the wheel, fog-light is broken, head-lamp is cracked; grill looks ok, but it's somehow bent enough you can't open the hood of the car.

• Wow 5
7 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

SP was on his way back to work today from lunch, when an older gentleman -- who admitted to being blind in one eye and having limited use of one arm -- ran a stop sign and hit him.

Front passenger fender is shoved against the wheel, fog-light is broken, head-lamp is cracked; grill looks ok, but it's somehow bent enough you can't open the hood of the car.

Fae this has been a bad week for you and SP take care. sending positive energy your way.

• Like 4
39 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

So glad that they're both OK. 

Everything else just sucks. Hope everything works out with the insurance and you have a much better week ahead. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

This is what insurance is for. SP is ok, and that is what is important.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Kitt said:

This is what insurance is for. SP is ok, and that is what is important.

That's what I tried to tell him -- we can fix the car easier than we can fix him.  Had a small anxiety attack after he called.  Will hopefully be able to contact the insurance adjuster this morning.

• Like 5
On 12/13/2021 at 8:18 AM, Fae Briona said:

That's what I tried to tell him -- we can fix the car easier than we can fix him.  Had a small anxiety attack after he called.  Will hopefully be able to contact the insurance adjuster this morning.

How did the convo with the insurance dude go?

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Kitt said:

How did the convo with the insurance dude go?

Endless and ongoing. At 5pm last night my agent was on hold waiting to talk to their agent. Was supposed to get a txt w. results but never did.

Firefox updated it's password storage system -- w/o any notice I saw -- and now I've lost everything I had saved.  :(

• Sad 3
2 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Well yesterday was a pretty s****y day.

Had my Doctor chasing up my Kidney Stone Surgery with the Urology Department, my Doctor was told I'm on the waiting list and nothing can be, unless I become seriously become seriously ill then I go to Accident and Emergency.

They couldn't say how long ill be on the waiting list, due to Omicron and the Booster Jab program.

Then to top it all off I had a Tonic Clonic Epileptic Seizure last night.

so sorry to hear this Chris 

• Like 3
3 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Well yesterday was a pretty s****y day.

Had my Doctor chasing up my Kidney Stone Surgery with the Urology Department, my Doctor was told I'm on the waiting list and nothing can be, unless I become seriously become seriously ill then I go to Accident and Emergency.

They couldn't say how long ill be on the waiting list, due to Omicron and the Booster Jab program.

Then to top it all off I had a Tonic Clonic Epileptic Seizure last night.

Feel better Chris! Hugs. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Wayne Gray said:

I'm getting notifications again. Unfollowing/following everyone seems to have fixed it.

Good morning, all.

@chris191070, man I'm sorry your procedure is getting bumped back so much. I hope something changes sooner than later.

Nice to have you in the loop again!  (Does that make you loopy?)

• Haha 2
  • Wow 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..