The Drop in Centre

4 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

We survived the wedding with minimal breakdowns - a small episode when SP realized the very ambitious decorating plan wasn't going to be fully implemented because of a late start Sunday evening and Monday morning; but I was able to bring him down and convince him it would be fine. And it was.

Both of us broke down a bit during out vows, but that we both expected. Moments of great love and happiness, like our first dance (to Looking-Glass Sea by Eurasure from the Dick Tracy Soundtrack). Worth the intense pain I was in by the end of the night.

Food was good, cake was WONDERFUL, and we've received a lot of compliments on the decor.

Congratulations. I'm glad you had a wonderful day :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Site Moderator
36 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Food was good, cake was WONDERFUL, and we've received a lot of compliments on the decor.

Congratulations, Fae, I’m glad you and SP had a wonderful day. 

Best wishes to you both. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

We survived the wedding with minimal breakdowns - a small episode when SP realized the very ambitious decorating plan wasn't going to be fully implemented because of a late start Sunday evening and Monday morning; but I was able to bring him down and convince him it would be fine. And it was.

Both of us broke down a bit during out vows, but that we both expected. Moments of great love and happiness, like our first dance (to Looking-Glass Sea by Eurasure from the Dick Tracy Soundtrack). Worth the intense pain I was in by the end of the night.

Many congratulations and the wish for many happy years for you and your love.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
29 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

It's after hours, so I'm going to pin this note saying hello to you all, on the door. See you around and stay well! 

It’s good to see you, Def! *waves*

Take care, my friend. :hug: 

• Like 4
20 hours ago, kbois said:

Have you ever worked with someone and from day one you just clicked? 

I had one of those co-workers at my last job. We jokingly called each other our 'work-wife'. 

I've missed her camaraderie, her wit and her really dirty sense of humor. 

We still text semi-regularly, but with everything going on the past two years, we've only seen each other once. 

That's about to change. We have a dinner date tonight, hopefully hubby can make it if he's not too tired. It's going to be an evening of good food, a few adult beverages and best of all, catching up with a good friend. I'm looking forward to it. Lately I've been a little down in the dumps and today I have something to look forward to. 

I hope everyone is having a good day!

Yep. She's my sister from another mister, and I'm her brother from another mother. We still work together and that's going on 15 years. Partners in crime, through thick and thin, are we. 

I'm glad you're getting to re-connect tonight. I hope you have an amazing time!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, spyke said:

Yep. She's my sister from another mister, and I'm her brother from another mother. We still work together and that's going on 15 years. Partners in crime, through thick and thin, are we. 

I'm glad you're getting to re-connect tonight. I hope you have an amazing time!

It was actually last night and yes, I had a great evening catching up. Lots of laughs, with a few snorts thrown in for good measure. 

An added bonus... I tried Keels Pecan Pie Hard Cider. OMFG. So good!

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..