The Drop in Centre

42 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

Never mind.  Posted to wrong page.  😠

I was trying to ask a question on that Christmas Challenge that @BHopper2 posted yesterday.  I should have just left it here, since A answered it anyway. 😕

If my second question (is a poem acceptable) is answered in the affirmative, I feel a three-verse limerick (exactly 102 words) coming on.  :evil:

Edited by Backwoods Boy
  • Love 3
42 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

I was trying to ask a question on that Christmas Challenge that @BHopper2 posted yesterday.  I should have just left it here, since A answered it anyway. 😕

If my second question (is a poem acceptable) is answered in the affirmative, I feel a three-verse limerick (exactly 102 words) coming on.  :evil:

Poems are yummy and so are these:    image.png.35a70e11f4f55ae4e8b2aaf0f9d83985.png

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Those look amazing

they are whole wheat pumpkin scones .. i'd kill for some myself.. LOL  actually i do have pumpkin and whole wheat flour.. num num  .. perhaps this weekend in honour of your Thanksgiving..  :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

hello all

@Mikiesboy those scones look delightful!

@BHopper2 not feeling any better?

@Parker Owens hello, good of you to drop in!

@Starrynight22 yeah, it was pretty rough, but i've left it at the office 

just finished a wonderful beef stew for dinner, how is everyone?

Edited by mollyhousemouse
premature submittal
  • Like 3
  • Site Moderator
12 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello all

Hi molly *waves*  Beef stew sounds. :) 

As for me, I just finished working on something in Word and can't figure out how I ended up with different fonts/font sizes. Good thing I was paying attention or it would have looked funny as in I don't know what I'm doing. This reminded me of a paper I had to write with a partner back in college. Back when computers were still all so new. Anyhow, we both had no clue about different fonts, so when we combined out parts of the project we ended up with two different fonts (WordPerfect it was back in those days) in the final document. Of course, the instructor noticed, so we lost marks for it. Luckily, the content was good, so we still got pretty good mark as I recall. 

I hope your evening continues to go well, because beef stew for dinner seems like a good start to me. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello all

Beef stew sounds good. No, I'm not better yet. Called the doctor today to see If I can come in, just in case this is more than a common cold, but they can't see me till Wednesday of next week.

1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

AWWW ... get well soon!

Thanks, Bro.

• Love 1
  • Wow 1

Finally done with Week 4's work. Week 5, the final week starts tomorrow. Praise the gods!

Lurker mode engaged as soon as I leave the site tonight.

I've pushed my hands to the point that tomorrow is going to be fraking painful.

I'll be on cloud nine most of the day tomorrow, higher than a kite.

So, I will see you later. I have a chapter of tim's to Beta Read.

Last but not least, this is an epic chillout track.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..