The Drop in Centre

9 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I really don’t know why it’s a big deal to use the word creamy to describe skin colour. Am I missing something?  :unsure: 

Reveal hidden contents

cream·y

/ˈkrēmē/

adjective

resembling cream in consistency or color.

Look at the last Ask The Author blog post that @Carlos Hazday posted. @CassieQ's response is in it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
11 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Look at the last Ask The Author blog post that @Carlos Hazday posted. @CassieQ's response is in it.

I remember reading about this in the blog, but I can’t recall the details. Still curious as it seems legit based on the dictionary definition of the word. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I remember reading about this in the blog, but I can’t recall the details. Still curious as it seems legit based on the dictionary definition of the word. 

The term was used in conjunction with a certain pair of female body parts.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

I really don’t know why it’s a big deal to use the word creamy to describe skin colour. Am I missing something?  :unsure: 

Reveal hidden contents

cream·y

/ˈkrēmē/

adjective

resembling cream in consistency or color.

Some people don't like the word moist, either..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I agree! What would you think about combining a pearl necklace and a creamy bosom? It's part of the Christmas story I'm working on.

works for me, and creamy, moist and panties  don't make me run screaming from the room.  either do breasts or bottoms or other properly named body parts.

• Like 4
34 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

I agree! What would you think about combining a pearl necklace and a creamy bosom? It's part of the Christmas story I'm working on.

Can there be someone named Tammi?

Strikes me as someone who possesses both a creamy bosom and a string of pearls.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

works for me, and creamy, moist and panties  don't make me run screaming from the room.  either do breasts or bottoms or other properly named body parts.

No, how about ‘love spear’. Came across that one recently. Course, that’s not a properly named body part... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
25 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

No, how about ‘love spear’. Came across that one recently. Course, that’s not a properly named body part... 

that might make me cringe... but no screaming...

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Haha 3
16 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I have actually read the words "trembling love pudding" in a m/f romance novel.  Referring to her.  

• Haha 2
  • Wow 3
5 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

I have actually read the words "trembling love pudding" in a m/f romance novel.  Referring to her.  

ewww  just ewww

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

I'm not offended.  I was asked about a least favorite word and I answered.  

My comment was meant in a general sense that harmless words can make people cringe. I suppose, though, that if a word conjures up a painful memory for someone, it's understandable that it would make them cringe hearing it again.

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..