The Drop in Centre

18 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

You have only positive thoughts from me.

hello Sir, good to see You
it was a long day, so i'm going to say good night and get ready for bed early

so it's good night Sirs
good night friends

hope everyone has a restful night 

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, kbois said:

@Brayon I'm glad you didn't melt in the heat today. Our poor maintenance guys had to unload furniture off a truck this afternoon when the heat index was 102. I waited until 830 to walk the dogs tonight and it was still 86 degrees with the heat index at 95. 🥵

Yeah, it was 92f with a feels like of 106f in Downtown. But, I honestly didn't feel it, as I was mostly in the shade.

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Congrats!!  Best for the next round!!

Thank you, my brother. :hug:

18 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Good night all.

Sleep Well!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi rick
started off with thunderstorms and sheeting rain
had the expected horrible number of emails in by inbox
but it turned into not such a bad day
how was yours?

molly 

thanks for asking 

my day was a normal day which is good to have every now and then.

i have a question for everyone. yes i know it almost the 4th of July here in USA  and we get a lot of Fireworks set off in the area. We have a nightly firework show every night here with anywhere from 10 - 20 a night. i like fireworks like everyone but every night from dusk till midnight. so have any of you seen a increase? 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly 

thanks for asking 

i have a question for everyone. yes i know it almost the 4th of July here in USA  and we get a lot of Fireworks set off in the area. We have a nightly firework show every night here with anywhere from 10 - 20 a night. i like fireworks like everyone but every night from dusk till midnight. so have any of you seen a increase? 

Yes.  Its every night now. 

I did hear that Ohio changed the fireworks law just recently so maybe thats it? 

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly 

thanks for asking 

Funny you should ask about fireworks, rick.

Night before last I heard what sounded a lot like fireworks going off - here’s hoping that’s what the noise was. Racked my brain trying to think of a reason people would be setting them off now, and came up with nothing.

There will be fireworks for Canada Day, but as it’s a Wednesday maybe something will happen on the weekend - or not due to the virus. :unsure: 

Apart from what I heard a couple of days ago, I don’t foresee an increase in firework activity.

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly 

thanks for asking 

We had some last week, but it's been quiet since then. I'm anticipating that they'll start up again this weekend. I'll never get my dog out of the closet. 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..