The Drop in Centre

6 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

This was in my Youtube inbox. I thought I was being plunked until I looked at the video. It’s quite something to see,

I couldn't get it to open so I pulled it up on YouTube. They're so cute. I've never seen humming birds gather like that before, just at feeders. Pretty cool!

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
14 minutes ago, kbois said:

I've never seen humming birds gather like that before, just at feeders. Pretty cool!

Same here, and that’s why I just had to share it with you all.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC Friends 

just wanted to stop in and say Good Morning.

if 2020 could get any stranger Sahara Dust Cloud 2020

How is your day going?

It's good rick.

I'm hoping we'll get a really nice sunset this week from the dust. Looks like it'll mostly affect S Florida, so who knows? My husband can do without it... he's asthmatic. 

Enjoy the rest of your day!

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Ashi said:

My mental image of you is always a friendly one.  When you smile at people, people smiley back at you.  :) I know you are a good soul, Tim.  From time to time it's difficult, but like that quote says, we're all battling something we don't understand.  Sometimes it doesn't matter.  Sometimes I don't ask myself what's that thingy I am fighting.  It took me a while before I realized I am not alone in it.  Whatever you're fighting, we're here.  When everything fails, there is ice cream.  LOL.

Most of the time our worst battles are with ourselves. 

You're right. ..when everything fails there is definitely ice cream. With a shot of chocolate peanut butter whiskey dumped over it. (I sooo didn't want to get up this morning!)🤭😊

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..