The Drop in Centre

5 hours ago, Brayon said:

Was called before I got home that I passed the test, and the first round of interviews. 2 more interviews to go through.

Congratulations 👏 good luck with the rest of the interviews 👍 :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
53 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

We haven’t had the AC on as yet, and I have to say the fresh air coming in the window is so much nicer I hope we won’t need it for quite a while. 

The pup is adorbs, and good on his “dad” for protecting his eyes from flying debris and the wind itself. 

I'm a little jealous. Our AC runs nonstop almost all year. We're under a heat advisory for the next few days. 105-110 °F thru the weekend I think. Ugh.

The doggo is too cute!

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
37 minutes ago, kbois said:

I'm a little jealous. Our AC runs nonstop almost all year. We're under a heat advisory for the next few days. 105-110 °F thru the weekend I think. Ugh.

The doggo is too cute!

It’s 70F right now and the high for tomorrow is only 73F. After that, the forecasted temp is between 79-81F. It won’t be hot again until Thursday next week when it’s supposed to be 86F.

I’d send some cool air your way if I could. 

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

It’s 70F right now and the high for tomorrow is only 73F. After that, the forecasted temp is between 79-81F. It won’t be hot again until Thursday next week when it’s supposed to be 86F.

I’d send some cool air your way if I could. 

It's the thought that counts!😉

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..