The Drop in Centre

2 hours ago, kbois said:

couldn't figure out why I couldn't see until I realized I put my husband's contacts in by mistake. Why does that seem ickier than sharing a toothbrush? 🤔 

Oh no lol.   Sorry, I laughed because that seems like some silliness I would do. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, Starrynight22 said:

Oh no lol.   Sorry, I laughed because that seems like some silliness I would do. 

I laughed too, once I got past the "ewww".

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Had an insurance adjuster out today to evaluate my roof (both house and garage) and looks like I'm approved for replacement, including gutters. This is a long time need; the most recent "derecho" storm caused more damage. 

Maybe I should I go with purple shingles...

Guests would never have to wonder if they were at the right house!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Purple, eh? 

You’d be the talk of your street me thinks.

Personally, I think it would look kinda cool. 

Not sure it would match the red brick. Then again...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, kbois said:

So my dear husband decides he would like Chinese food for dinner. Ok, sure. We haven't had it since New Years Eve. I asked him if he wanted me to pick up some beer while I was out. Sure, he says. 

Keep me out of liquor stores please. Chocolate Peanut Butter Whiskey. I have no words. I may need to call into work tomorrow!

ci-ballotin-peanut-butter-chocolate-whiskey-30a68eb6ad0b3db1.jpeg.jpg

Sadly, this is not available in Ontario. :( 

• Wow 3
  • Sad 1
  • Site Moderator

This was in my Youtube inbox. I thought I was being punked until I looked at the video. It’s quite something to see.

Edited by Reader1810
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..