The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Good Evening how is everyone doing?

Good evening, rick. Had dinner and finished cleaning up, so now, I’m going to read for a bit. 

9 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i am rather tipsy .. but i do not care.. more wine!  hahahaa

Nothing wrong with being a little tipsy. Enjoy your night, tim.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

molly 

doing Good Thanks for asking.

waiting in the nightly Fireworks Show in the neighborhood. we have at least 6 small shows from. 9-12 every night. the noise makes the dogs go crazy so have to keep the TV volume up. 

why are there fireworks rick?

• Like 4
1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

in our small town they cancelled the fireworks for the 4th so the locals decide to see who could have the biggest bang - they are letting off steam and each one is trying to outdo the other. it has been going on for 1 week now. now waiting on someone to get hurt or worse a fire. 

fireworks are, for the most part, illegal here. there are someplace in unincorporated parts of the county where you can legally purchase and use them, but they haven't opened the fireworks stands yet.
i hope our neighbors don't do them this year, they didn't last year, it makes my older dog nuts

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

good night Sirs
good night friends
it's been a long week, even working only 4 days, and i have a lot to take care of tomorrow to try to control the stress about going back to work on Tuesday
so i'm going to get ready for bed, maybe take the Calm with melatonin
have a good night
see you tomorrow

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Good night everyone. 

8 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

i am rather tipsy .. but i do not care.. more wine!  hahahaa

Umm..., I think I shall take that glass away from you.  Sharing is caring....  *drinks the other half of the glass*

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..