The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
32 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Low carb raspberry cheese cake thingy  🥮 chilling for later and hamburger buns  🍔 on their final rise before baking.  Once they are out of the oven.. it could possibly be nap time.   💤🛌 

Sounds like you’ve had a productive day, and Mike is the lucky recipient.

I’m on my way outside to till and water the front garden. Oh, and go after any weeds I might find. 

Enjoy your nap, tim. :) 

• Like 5
40 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Low carb raspberry cheese cake thingy  🥮 chilling for later and hamburger buns  🍔 on their final rise before baking.  Once they are out of the oven.. it could possibly be nap time.   💤🛌 

More than a little jealous. I love cheesecake. And naps. 

• Like 5
43 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

sounds wonderful

the nap too, i love naps, all warm & cozy mmmm

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

I too love cheesecake and naps get warm and comfy then turn the fan on full blast and sleep.....lol

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
13 minutes ago, kbois said:

Tonight is one of those nights that I wish I had the poetry writing skills of @Mikiesboy. The skies were absolutely stunning when I took the dogs for a walk. The sky to the west was a beautiful azure blue streaked with gold. The underside of the clouds were lit up in pink and red.

The Eastern sky was filled with thunderclouds clouds highlighted in grays, blues, pinks, oranges and purples. Lightning occasionally adding to the beauty. I should've brought my phone but it's hard to take pictures while holding 2 dogs. 

It was worth dealing with the heat and humidity. Nothing a nice cool shower can't take care of!

I can picture this in my mind’s eye, but lucky you to be able to see this for real. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..