21 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in and say Good Night

i hope everyone has a sweet dreams.

Good night rick...happy dreams 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in and say Good Morning.  

The most beautiful people I’ve known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

My you have a Good Monday.

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Good Afternoon Rick, all is good here in the 🇬🇧

Hope everyone is keeping well. Hope everyone had a good weekend. Enjoy your Monday. Take care and Stay safe.

Thanks for the likes on Changes, Again.  I hope that person doesn't bother with the rest since it's obviously so awful for him.  Have a good day.

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, kbois said:

Well the  weekend was ok, same old same old. Today not so much. Another sleepless night so I'm tired and cranky. Tired and cranky me is probably never a good thing.  I did come across this earlier and it sums up things pretty well for me. I can't take credit for it, just found it on someone's thread

Roses are red

Mornings are hard

I suck at poetry

Coffee 

The last line spoke volumes. 

Have a good day everyone. 

I hope your day is better than your night. :hug: 

On a positive note, I thought your poem was brilliant, and so heartfelt. Had me smiling and giggling, it did. :thumbup:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, spyke said:

Good morning tim.

You're exactly right.  Apparently there are a couple of trolls circulating here on GA who have nothing of substance to offer other than snide commentary. There's one joker who thinks he's the editor supreme, yet he fails to offer his expertise to authors here on GA to help them with proofreading or editing.  Like @mollyhousemouse said, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." 

I've been busy reading your works. Just finished After The Past. I loved it. Although it's set in the future, it has this "old west" pioneer feeling.  It hits really close to home given what's going on in the world today. 

I hope you have a great day!

Haha, you gotta love those types. I'm brilliant but I'm not sharing that with you. I'd rather just tell you how great I am!

I know one of those people for sure.  I'm glad you enjoyed After the Past. It's a fav of mine also. Yeah, it is rather similar to what's happening today. Unfortunately.

Thanks spyke. :)  You have a good day too!

• Like 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

those were so rude! whatever happened to "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"?

good morning to you as well tim

yep -- even if you don't like the story there are ways to offer criticism of it w/o being a jerk

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Kitt said:

One author replied to a pm...

But that is the difference. You did a pm and kept things private. If that author had such an inflamed ego that your help was turned down, then it's his/her loss as well as the readers loss. The one I'm talking about goes after one author in public time and time again. He offers nothing but grammar and typo criticism in the comments. He never makes any comment about the substance of the story and he's never made any meaningful comments on any authors story. 

I tip my hat off to anyone who offers to help with editing. I can only imagine that it's a difficult job to undertake and probably a thankless job for many. Thank you for your insight @Kitt

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..