The Drop in Centre

9 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

here it is i skip the mushrooms because no one else likes them

We keep the mushrooms because we both love them... :D  🍄

In fact we just had them last night!  And earlier in the week. Michael will eat them anytime.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

My brother called at 2:30am -- never a good sign.  Mom had called the ambulance saying she was having trouble breathing. She was unresponsive when they arrived and -- in spite of a DNR prominently posted on the refrigerator where they're supposed to look -- they intubated her and she's now on a ventilator. Chest xrays came back w. lungs clear but fluid around the heart, so it's most likely congestive heart failure -- something that took out almost all of her siblings.

Brother should be calling soon -- if not I'll call him -- to give me an update. He couldn't get into ICU until 7am this morning.

😢💔

Sorry you're dealing with this Fae. I've been there too and with siblings involved it's never easy. Hugs to you.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..