The Drop in Centre

35 minutes ago, kbois said:

Wow, the past couple of days have been tough. Every so often I get slammed with excruciating headaches that come and go in waves over the course of several days. This current bout started Saturday and shows no sign of slowing down. Day 3 and it still feels like someone is randomly jabbing a white hot ice pick thru my skull and into the back of my eye. Yesterday was worse, 6 ibuprofen took the edge if for maybe 2 hours. Not much I can do but ride it out. Usually it last 4 or 5 days, but a week isn't unheard of.

hope the headaches get better soon

• Like 3

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in and say Good Morning.

just wanted to tell everyone hi 

it’s been a fun day already 7 am and they are repairing the street in front of my house. Love the sound of Jack Hammers for a alarm clock. so let’s hope this goes quickly.

So how is your day? 

2EAE3A81-3265-4298-BB93-2117CA0CBE9D.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in and say Good Morning.

just wanted to tell everyone hi 

it’s been a fun day already 7 am and they are repairing the street in front of my house. Love the sound of Jack Hammers for a alarm clock. so let’s hope this goes quickly.

So how is your day? 

2EAE3A81-3265-4298-BB93-2117CA0CBE9D.jpeg

Morning Rick, sounds a lovely wake up call. Have a good day.

All is well with me. 

Have a good Tuesday.

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Starrynight22 said:

Good morning all.  I am going to the zoo today with little one. I would promise to share pics but I can't ever get them to load here 

I use the print screen feature on my laptop - handy for only posting what you want of the pic - and copy/paste it right into the text box. That’s the only way i can get it to work. Plus, I think the images are smaller kb that way. 

Have fun at the zoo! 

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I use the print screen feature on my laptop - handy for only posting what you want of the pic - and copy/paste it right into the text box. That’s the only way i can get it to work. Plus, I think the images are smaller kb that way. 

Have fun at the zoo! 

Thanks so much for the hint @Reader1810!  Hope you have a great day.

• Like 4
35 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

@rickproehl those jackhammers are alive in my head, i may be taking off a few hours early hope your day gets better.

have a nice day y'all

molly yes they finally finished. My neighbor had a water leak so they got that fixed. the jack hammers have stop for me. So molly i hope they get silenced for you. take care.

• Like 4

hello Sirs and friends
my headache never really went away
i stopped working early actually and took a nap
Phil wants me to get to bed very early tonight so i'll say goodnight now
i hope your day was good, and you have a peaceful, restful night
hope to see you tomorrow

• Like 5
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends
my headache never really went away
i stopped working early actually and took a nap
Phil wants me to get to bed very early tonight so i'll say goodnight now
i hope your day was good, and you have a peaceful, restful night
hope to see you tomorrow

Take care and sweet dreams.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Good Morning all.

Been awake from 6am listening to the drip through the bedroom ceiling (into a bucket) yeah the roof is leaking - fortunately only a small leak. Only problem is Landlord can't get a builder till Saturday. Let's hope the wind and rain disappears.

All good otherwise.

Hope everyone has a good Wednesday.

• Sad 5
2 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

Going to be a hopefully quiet day for me. I need to log in this morning and check emails -- see what just can't wait -- but this afternoon I plan on taking a long nap and trying to relax.

We'll be going back up to the hospital tomorrow; SP will get to endure, ahem - "meet", more of my extended family.

Fae

please know we are sending good thoughts to you at this time. Glad you have SP by your side during this time. please take care of your self.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..