The Drop in Centre

4 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

I'm sure you are not this way, but many parents see to think all 'teaching' should be done by the school. While parents have huge opportunities to teach at least the basics ... colours, counting, alphabet and reading. 

i agree, Sir. So many missed opportunities if one only counts on the school system. Main reason he will go next year is the social aspect as he's mainly with me or his Daddy. While he doesn't say the color or shape yet, he can match colors and shapes and also knows all the body parts that are a part of the heads, shoulder, knees and toes song. We're just starting on the alphabet, numbers, and more animals. He's smart and i'd be failing him if i didn't work to expand what he knows.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

🌩🌨🌧there's been thunderstorms seemingly parked right over the house for about the last hour & a half... had to let one of the dogs into the room... but it's my watering day so i won't have to water the lawn this morning 🤪

That was us last night. Big dog finally emerged from the closet about 5 minutes ago but is still afraid to go out. Had to push him out the door. He's such a wimp!

More storms forecast for the next several days. Rainy season...ugh. 

I'm hoping that Laura stays off the coast far enough, otherwise we're gonna get soaked. 

Have a good day!

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

🌩🌨🌧there's been thunderstorms seemingly parked right over the house for about the last hour & a half... had to let one of the dogs into the room... but it's my watering day so i won't have to water the lawn this morning 🤪

molly so will either of those hurricanes hit your area this week? was looking at the weather reports and the southern US will get a double hit. so take care

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly so will either of those hurricanes hit your area this week? was looking at the weather reports and the southern US will get a double hit. so take care

yesterday they were saying we could see something by Wednesday, but i haven't checked the weather yet today, i was enjoying the dark & quiet in the house listening to the storm with my coffee

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..