The Drop in Centre

Thank you all. Not sure where the duplicate post came from; that wasn't intended.

My best friend called this afternoon. Her husband had been answering her txts the last couple of days.  She's been in the hospital w. an infection around her "hardware" in her back. Over the last week she coded twice.  ☹️  Glad she was sounding better today. Don't need another person passing right now.

• Like 5
On 8/28/2020 at 6:18 AM, Fae Briona said:

Mom passed yesterday morning at 10:42 am CDT. Was a peaceful passing.

My deepest condolence.  RIP

On 8/27/2020 at 7:45 PM, kbois said:

I think Ashi's going to be a little jealous!

I know I am. It's been a while since I've had soft serve, I'm more of the chocolate dip with peanuts fan. Hmm, I miss the old local ice cream stands. 

Time for me to hit the hay. The headache seems like it wants to hover just on the edge of my brain. Maybe some sleep will push it away completely. Goodnight all. 

I do need some ice cream.  It's a long week, but nothing like what you guys been through.  Busy with resume and stuff hoping will get a career this time. 

@Fae Briona @Kitt @Mikiesboy Hang tight.  Love is all around you.

Wonder where @JayT is....

Edited by Ashi
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Ashi said:

My deepest condolence.  RIP

I do need some ice cream.  It's a long week, but nothing like what you guys been through.  Busy with resume and stuff hoping will get a career this time. 

@Fae Briona @Kitt @Mikiesboy Hang tight.  Love is all around you.

Wonder where @JayT is....

I'm sure he's around here somewhere...probably lurking in the corner-in the shadows, doing who knows what? I heard rumors if you leave him offerings and praise him he will bless you with his presence 

• Haha 5
33 minutes ago, Kitt said:

<sets out a plate of home made beef jerky and a beer>

Will this due?

I didn't hear any praising of my name. I demand praising of my name. I want to hear "Oh Great, Wonderous, Wise, and Handsome Jay! We praise you and miss you so! Please grace us with your being. How could we ever live this long without you being ever-present," NOW!!!

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, JayT said:

I didn't hear any praising of my name. I demand praising of my name. I want to hear "Oh Great, Wonderous, Wise, and Handsome Jay! We praise you and miss you so! Please grace us with your being. How could we ever live this long without you being ever-present," NOW!!!

What you said! *waves* @ Jay. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Goodnight all.

I am happy to see this week come to an end. I learned the hard way that nearly a week of overdoing it on the ibuprofen will literally come back to kick you in the gut. I just can't win the pain management game this week. Tomorrow starts a new week and I'm hoping it will be better all around. 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..