The Drop in Centre

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in and say Good Afternoon.

This should have been a Monday with all the challenges that popping up. Let’s hope this afternoon is better. 

so how are things with you today?

Edited by rickproehl
Fix text
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

just wanted to stop in and say Good Afternoon.

This should have been a Monday with all the challenges that popping up. Let’s hope this afternoon is better. 

so how are things with you today?

I've had a busy day so far. I'm manning the office by myself and everytime the phone rings, the second line has to start ringing too. One at a time people....one at a time! Got out to lunch late, had people show up with no appt to look at a house and then had people waiting outside the door when I got back. When it rains it pours! I just hope they make an offer!

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

just wanted to stop in and tell you a true call i had today.

as part of my job i have to ask the customer if they have any symptoms of Covid-19 cough , cold shortness of breath. Well this one customer wanted to know “ did computers get this COVID-19 virus” i said no. i could not end this call fast enough. i was laughing so hard.

So how has your day been?

Thank you for making me laugh rick! That was priceless and I needed it.

My day has been hectic, but it finally ended with a solid contract so my sellers are happy, and I'm happy. 

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

just wanted to stop in and tell you a true call i had today.

as part of my job i have to ask the customer if they have any symptoms of Covid-19 cough , cold shortness of breath. Well this one customer wanted to know “ did computers get this COVID-19 virus” i said no. i could not end this call fast enough. i was laughing so hard.

So how has your day been?

Yes, I snorted when I read this. 

Still no offer on the new home we have, but I'm working the open house tomorrow. 🤞

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
14 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i think @Wayne Gray and i will actually talk about our story today ... not sure about writing it.  COVID19 has a LOT to answer for.

Good morning, tim. I hope you can talk about because writing makes you happy, I’d say. 
As for c19? It certainly does.
It’s supposed to be sunny today, so that’s always a plus. 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..