The Drop in Centre

18 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

You should try Savory pumpkin recipes, you might find them more to your  liking than the sweet pumpkin spice mix

I've made a delicious Curry pumpkin soup before it's not sweet at all and it's very delicious

I don't think I'd go as far as to make something, but if I'm out somewhere and I have the opportunity to taste a bite or two....well, that I could probably manage. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, kbois said:

I spilled some jalapeño juice in mine a couple of weeks ago and when I used it this weekend my whole house smelled like a jalapeño popper! (But the jalapeño chicken was amazing!)

Sounds amazing a house smelling of poppers all weekend 😋 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Sounds amazing a house smelling of poppers all weekend 😋 

I've kinda been on a jalapeño kick lately. Which is funny because I used to not like them in anything but salsa. It's weird how your tastes change as you get older. I used to love anything chocolate and now I'm like, meh. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, kbois said:

I've kinda been on a jalapeño kick lately. Which is funny because I used to not like them in anything but salsa. It's weird how your tastes change as you get older. I used to love anything chocolate and now I'm like, meh. 

Give me anything chocolate and ill love you to death, I'm a chocoholic 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
43 minutes ago, kbois said:

It's weird how your tastes change as you get older.

Ain't that the truth! And it's just cruel how the craziest things can give you heartburn as you get older. I love blueberries, but they sure hate me now. I'll be darned if I'm going to give up chocolate though. I just pop a pill and zap it before it gets started. 

• Like 4
54 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Give me anything chocolate and ill love you to death, I'm a chocoholic 

I still like chocolate, but I'm pickier than I used to be. I guess I'm now a chocolate snob.

10 minutes ago, spyke said:

Ain't that the truth! And it's just cruel how the craziest things can give you heartburn as you get older. I love blueberries, but they sure hate me now. I'll be darned if I'm going to give up chocolate though. I just pop a pill and zap it before it gets started. 

That is exactly why I'm eating jalapeños while I  still can! I've already had to kick most other spicy stuff to the curb..🙁

12 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I knew there was a reason I liked you! Kindred spirits, we are. :D 

Does loving the smell of chocolate count?😊

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

tonight's was a bust. glad there's dessert tonight 😂

I've always found Cajun to be hit or miss. 

I had white chicken chile that came out good. Of course I just had to throw in some jalapeños as I was out out the mild green chiles. 

So what was for dessert anyway? 

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
5 minutes ago, kbois said:

I still like chocolate, but I'm pickier than I used to be. I guess I'm now a chocolate snob.

That is exactly why I'm eating jalapeños while I  still can! I've already had to kick most other spicy stuff to the curb..🙁

Does loving the smell of chocolate count?😊

:yes: 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, kbois said:

I've always found Cajun to be hit or miss. 

I had white chicken chile that came out good. Of course I just had to throw in some jalapeños as I was out out the mild green chiles. 

So what was for dessert anyway? 

no sugar added ice cream & a fresh cut up mango 😊

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Thanks for all fun banter today. It made me laugh often. And made me hungry.😂

I'm hoping I get some sleep tonight. It's been pretty hit or miss lately, mostly miss. 

Have a good night everyone!

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
1 minute ago, kbois said:

I'm hoping I get some sleep tonight. It's been pretty hit or miss lately, mostly miss. 

Good night and happy dreams :) 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, kbois said:

i like hearing we brought you some joy, sleep well

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
17 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in and say “thanks” it made a challenging day better. 

so going to spend some time meditating. 

so have a Good Night and sweet dreams when it is your time.

THANKS and GOOD NIGHT

Good night rick...happy dreams 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

just wanted to stop in and say Good Morning. So what are your plans for the weekend?

have a good day.

hi rick

just the usual weekly trip to the Farmers Market then housework & movies. not a lot to safely do yet

hope your day goes well

• Like 3
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

just wanted to stop in and say Good Morning. So what are your plans for the weekend?

have a good day.

I'm picking up a couch, loveseat and chair for our living room. Second hand, but barely used. I'm just happy the couch has an actual back to it and not a bunch of throw pillows. Best of all it's free (except for the cost of getting a uhaul pick up truck). 

Other than that...getting my mom and cleaning the house....

Have a good day everyone.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

have a good day.

Good morning Rick and everyone,

Hope you all have a great Friday!

• Like 4
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

have a good day.

Good Afternoon all, hope everyone has a good Friday.

Nothing planned for the weekend so far.

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..