The Drop in Centre

4 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi rick

just the usual weekly trip to the Farmers Market then housework & movies. not a lot to safely do yet

hope your day goes well

molly 

this is a home game night for high school football and i get to run the pass gate. so it’s mask up , gloves and alcohol wipes. we had a surprise inspection last home game and we passed. the inspector was impress with the good job we did. so that was nice to hear. 
so take care everyone 

• Like 5
52 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly 

this is a home game night for high school football and i get to run the pass gate. so it’s mask up , gloves and alcohol wipes. we had a surprise inspection last home game and we passed. the inspector was impress with the good job we did. so that was nice to hear. 
so take care everyone 

If anyone had asked me four years ago if I would miss all the blood, sweat and tears that went into making sure a high school band was ready for the Friday night game,  I would've said 'Hell no!'

I sorta miss it. Once a band Mom, always a band Mom! 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, kbois said:

If anyone had asked me four years ago if I would miss all the blood, sweat and tears that went into making sure a high school band was ready for the Friday night game,  I would've said 'Hell no!'

I sorta miss it. Once a band Mom, always a band Mom! 

Number Two and i were just talking about this today, lol! 

he was/is a percussionist. i took him to work early this morning & remarked that it was like a marching competition morning leaving the house so early....

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
46 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Number Two and i were just talking about this today, lol! 

he was/is a percussionist. i took him to work early this morning & remarked that it was like a marching competition morning leaving the house so early....

Yeah...now that I don't miss. Nor getting back to the school at 1am and having to unload the trailer. Also, I can't tell you how many times I pretty much dropped a kid with one look because they tried to hand me their uniform and it was hung up all cattywumpus. I'd shoot them the 'Mom' stink eye and tell them to hang it up the right way. 🤣 At least I can rest easy knowing that there are several dozen kids who learned how to hang up clothes properly! (My son was mellophone in band, French horn in life. He's getting his degree in Music Theory)

• Haha 5
39 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

and that wraps up this week

98 of 137 open projects updated, i've started unraveling a mess that was handed over to me because of just that reason, managed to reassure a new customer that the engineer was indeed working on the project & would have a schedule no later than Monday THEN said engineer backed me up by getting said new customer a well planned & well executed email before the end of today. 

now im going to have a short nap before dinner

hope everyone is well

Yay you!!! Nap well deserved!! 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

enjoying my coffee & quiet time

Ditto on the quiet time, but it's hot tea for me. I used to be an avid coffee drinker, but I lost my taste for it after I quit smoking. But I do enjoy a iced spykeuccino in the mid afternoon. 

I hope everyone has a great day!

• Like 5

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in and say Good Morning. 

just got back from our farmers market and got some vegetables, bread and a new Tea. 

now catching up on chores around the house. 

i hope everyone has a restful Saturday

• Like 5

Ok, what idiot opens a public shooting range next  to a huge horse farm known for hosting shows?

Other than that the day is going fairly well. Only one idiot and the twits that were running late were within my built in fudge factor.

• Wow 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..