The Drop in Centre

31 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly sounds like you had a good productive day it’s always a good feeling to have all the laundry done, folded and put away.

so i hope you have a Good Noght

i never said it was put away, lol! my stuff & most of Phil's is. the boys is in clothes baskets outside their doors.

i like Sunday's like this too

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

well it was a slog, with a headache that i may have played a part in giving myself

BUT

the ToDo list tomorrow will have ZERO overdue items

@Fae Briona did the computer issue get solved without any physical injury to the tech?

molly that sounds good with no ToDo list but whisper that as that mine once double in size over night. take care.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
22 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

just wanted to stop in and say Good Morning. 

i hope things are going good for you.

How are things going for you? 

8EABABC5-4173-4AF7-87CC-71E7B1E05886.jpeg

Good morning, rick. I’m just about to start the first coffee of the day that’s how I am...

Have a great day everyone... :) 

• Like 3
12 hours ago, rickproehl said:

molly that sounds good with no ToDo list but whisper that as that mine once double in size over night. take care.

Remember, never leave two unfinished pieces of paperwork alone together overnight. They are worse than rabbits and will multiply exponentially.

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

i hope things are going good for you.

How are things going for you? 

8EABABC5-4173-4AF7-87CC-71E7B1E05886.jpeg

Good morning. 

Things are better now. This weekend sucked. Saturday started with a text from somebody close to me that was extremely disrespectful and presumptive, not to mention it totally pissed me off. It all snowballed downhill from there leading to a night of way too much alcohol.

I just had so much anger in me and nowhere for it to go. Anger is one of the most intense emotions when it gets you in it's grip. I've calmed down and let it go, but it took a while. 

Hopefully things will stay on an even keel for the rest of the week. 

Have a good day everyone.

• Wow 5
1 hour ago, kbois said:

Good morning. 

Things are better now. This weekend sucked. Saturday started with a text from somebody close to me that was extremely disrespectful and presumptive, not to mention it totally pissed me off. It all snowballed downhill from there leading to a night of way too much alcohol.

I just had so much anger in me and nowhere for it to go. Anger is one of the most intense emotions when it gets you in it's grip. I've calmed down and let it go, but it took a while. 

kbois

sorry to hear that it only takes 1 thing to messed up the whole weekend. Take care of yourself.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, kbois said:

Good morning. 

I'm sorry that you went through that, but I'm glad you're doing better. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Today was pretty good until my husband discovered the dog using my thumb brace as a chew toy. He took it off the nightstand next to the bed where I forgot it this morning. Replacement is ordered but won't be here until Sunday. Lovely. It'll be five days of just a little bit more pain on top of what I already deal with. Damn dog. 

What I don't get it that when he steals my stuff, he chews it. When he steals my husband's stuff (socks) he just buries it in his blanket. He's weird and not very bright. He's lucky he's cute. Jerk. 🤨

Hope everyone has a good night!

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Fall Weather is here it’s a nice change.

have a great day

Fall has finally made an appearance here too. Walked out of the house this morning and the humidity was gone, a nice light breeze and 68 degrees. Should go up to the low 80s today. 

I enjoy Florida's "cold fronts"! 🥶

Have a good day!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..