The Drop in Centre

10 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

There are tons of gnome making vids on youtube .. all different.. one i saw was just socks and fur.. you can add more or not.

That was an adorable little critter. I may have to try one!

• Like 4

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

hey everyone how is your weekend going? this is my weekend to work. anyone got any plans on this gloomy rainy weekend? you can tell it is Fall here. The leaves are starting to fall so can winter be to far away. 

Fae that was so nice of the Senior Center to put that sign up for your Dad.

tim nice gnome video those are so cute.  around here is the “Hallmark Old  Red Pickup Truck” some have pumpkins in the bed and you can swap it out with a Christmas Tree. they are everywhere. 

So how is everyone doing? 

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Starrynight22 said:

Hey all.  Hope it's been a happy day.  I'm looking forward to eating one of the brownies I made.  Thiinking I might make myself a cup of fancy cocoa with it. 

Anything new here in drop in town? 

Hi Starry! *waves*

Nope, nothing new my way, though now I’m wishing I had a brownie... :P 

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey all.  Hope it's been a happy day.  I'm looking forward to eating one of the brownies I made.  Thiinking I might make myself a cup of fancy cocoa with it. 

Anything new here in drop in town? 

Oh brownies.......YUM!!  You've given me a most sinful idea. I believe I have a mix in the pantry and some butterscotch chips. 😁

It's rained almost the entire day here. Apparently it's the leftovers from Hurricane Delta. Other than a quick run to the grocery store all I've done is laundry today. It's hard to get motivated when it's grey and gloomy outside. 

I hope that everyone has a good evening. 

Edited by spyke
typo
  • Like 5
  • Site Moderator
1 hour ago, kbois said:

I can kinda go for brownies too...mmmmm

No brownie mix, cinnamon coffee cake will have to do!

Mmmm... 

Cinnamon coffee cake is an okay alternative in my book. Enjoy!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

Mmmm... 

Cinnamon coffee cake is an okay alternative in my book. Enjoy!

I had two pieces....never mind bites. It was one of the best coffee cakes I've had. I think I got it at Aldi. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Site Moderator
10 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Morning all, hope everyone had a good weekend and is well.

All is well here except this dam insomnia that seems determined to have me awake at 4am for the last few days now.

Take care everyone xx

Good Morning, Chris. 
I hope your day gets better as it progresses. :hug: 

• Like 4

Good morning DiC'ers. 

@chris191070 I'm sorry you're going through that. Mine hits about 2-3 A.M. once or twice a week. It's very annoying.

@kbois I was just at Aldi's yesterday morning and I  bypassed the bread and baked goods. DRAT!  LOL

@mollyhousemouse Sounds like you've had a time with new recipes. Time for some comfort food---Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, and Green Beans. And pie with ice cream for dessert.  Good old fashioned Mom or greasy spoon diner food! LOL

Take care everyone and I hope you have a great day.

• Like 3
10 hours ago, chris191070 said:

Morning all, hope everyone had a good weekend and is well.

All is well here except this dam insomnia that seems determined to have me awake at 4am for the last few days now.

Take care everyone xx

Chris don’t you hate it when you are unable to sleep at night. it seems the older you get the less sleep you need. so it should pass in a couple of days.

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..