The Drop in Centre

13 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Ohhhhh, crap. That's awful.

Thanks! Thankfully, not much damages. Do I count as a mini-bear when I'm 5'5 short and was able to carry a big ass fridge on my own? Adrenaline is something else! 🤣

6 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I actually revel in my "Bearness" too. This is one of my tattoos. It's on my thigh, and I got it to make the dudebros in the gym nervous.

It worked swimmingly. They don't like knowing a gay dude can bench-press them. 😄

Rainbear.jpg

Oh wow! I want a tattoo as well but I'm not sure how loud I'll be screaming once the needle gets drilling into me.

• Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Sherye said:

Anyone want a 11 yr old border collie? She wants out today every 30 minutes! Geeze! Does she think I need exercise or something?

My two mutts believe I'm their personal butler. I'm looking forward to mild nights when I can keep the slider open  and they can come and go as they please. My favorite is when they stand at the door to go out and then when you haul your butt off the chair and open the door they look at you like you're an idiot and then go lay down on the couch. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Sherye said:

Anyone want a 11 yr old border collie? She wants out today every 30 minutes! Geeze! Does she think I need exercise or something?

They do tend to be very playful. Our dog is just as bad. He can jump really high despite being a small dog! I think he can jump up to three times his own height. There was one time he almost bit my nipple just because he wants to play. Jeezus.

• Haha 4
Just now, kbois said:

My two mutts believe I'm their personal butler. I'm looking forward to mild nights when I can keep the slider open  and they can come and go as they please. My favorite is when they stand at the door to go out and then when you haul your butt off the chair and open the door they look at you like you're an idiot and then go lay down on the couch. 

My border collie does that to me constantly!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Solus Magus said:

They do tend to be very playful. Our dog is just as bad. He can jump really high despite being a small dog! I think he can jump up to three times his own height. There was one time he almost bit my nipple just because he wants to play. Jeezus.

I had a chizer that could jump high! I miss him so much and my border collie sulked for days until she figured out he wasn't coming back. He had gotten ran over and I live in front of the interstate highway.

• Sad 4
2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

this is mine, it's on my back, the left side 
the keys represent Phil and our children
it didn't hurt until the very end, or when i lost focus. i just went to my happy place

tattoo.jpg

I can not see the pic at all! Boo Hoo!

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

it didn't hurt until the very end, or when i lost focus. i just went to my happy place

tattoo.jpg

This look awesome! Ugh! I'm so jealous! I still don't know if I can take it. I think I'm @Sherye's fellow chicken. A couple of eggs might fall off during the process.

Oh btw, I have a question about the culture of Doms and subs. But I'm not sure how to ask it since I am not well versed in it. I don't want to be disrespectful or anything. But as you've known a few years ago, I'm quite open with the idea.

6 minutes ago, Sherye said:

I had a chizer that could jump high! I miss him so much and my border collie sulked for days until she figured out he wasn't coming back. He had gotten ran over and I live in front of the interstate highway.

AWWWW. I'm so sorry to hear. That's utterly devastating! We also had our doggo pass away early this year. She was 14. And her photo is still my phone wallpaper. :( 

Edited by Solus Magus
  • Sad 2
Just now, Solus Magus said:

I've never encountered the culture until I accidentally ended up in the DiC. And I'm learning. I made a short poem a few years ago based on how @mollyhousemouse and the rest of the awesome peeps here impressed it me before. :D

Doms is dominate people and subs are submissive people

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Sherye said:

We will try to answer your question so go ahead!

Ever since I encountered this culture, there's a nagging question in my head if I'm a 'theoretically' a Dom or a sub. Normally, I have a dominant personality. I take the lead. I protect. I want to be respected. And I am often seen as an alpha dog. But that's only on the outside. When it comes in the bedroom, I'm the complete opposite. I become meek. I become submissive. And I like serving my partner as my Master. I guess I'm an irony?

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

tattoo 3.jpg

That is gorgeous!❤

I would love a tattoo, but I just haven't found the right one yet. 

• Like 2
Just now, Solus Magus said:

Ever since I encountered this culture, there's a nagging question in my head if I'm a 'theoretically' a Dom or a sub. Normally, I have a dominant personality. I take the lead. I protect. I want to be respected. And I am often seen as an alpha dog. But that's only on the outside. When it comes in the bedroom, I'm the complete opposite. I become meek. I become submissive. And I like serving my partner as my Master. I guess I'm an irony?

You are both dom and sub just like I am

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Solus Magus said:

@Mikiesboy and @MichaelS36 are probably the best resources for any questions you may have. Mike and tim are the most open and honest people I have come across and are more than willing to educate you in the subject matter. They are both amazing people. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kbois said:

@Mikiesboy and @MichaelS36 are probably the best resources for any questions you may have. Mike and tim are the most open and honest people I have come across and are more than willing to educate you in the subject matter. They are both amazing people. 

Yup. They're amazing! Sadly, I have not yet talked to them again for the past few years due to the timezone differences. But I do miss them. I'm happy I got to talk to @mollyhousemouse and @Reader1810 the other day again after my resurrection from the dead. Had been terribly busy with life I guess. Only got to return because I'm finally working from home thanks to the pandemic. I had more time to visit here again and finally finish off my on-going story.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..