The Drop in Centre

44 minutes ago, spyke said:

Happy Friday everyone! I hope that the rain has stopped and that you're beginning to dry out if you had to deal with Eta or whatever the hell that was.

Things are finally starting to dry out. We have to re-tack two panels of screen on the lanai and I have to put in a work order for the screen door to our entryway. The wind ripped the hinge thingy up top off and tore a chunk of metal off the doorframe. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Hi Sherye!

Welcome.  Warning, I tend to mother peeps whether they like it or not. Age is not a factor.

@Mikiesboy why would we want to be on best behavior? Sherye would just need to adjust her perceptions once we show true colors. Best she sees us like we are!

Oh Please show your true colors! Cause I love it when everyone is being themselves! I will be my naughty self as well! hehehehe

• Like 5
44 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Hi Sherye!

Welcome.  Warning, I tend to mother peeps whether they like it or not. Age is not a factor.

@Mikiesboy why would we want to be on best behavior? Sherye would just need to adjust her perceptions once we show true colors. Best she sees us like we are!

I might be in a wee bit of trouble if that's the case! 😊😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
46 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

my brother went to the store to finish getting our groceries. There was a sign limiting toilet paper to 2 packs. didn’t people learn from the last time? everyone is stocking up they are afraid of another lockdown. thank goodness i work from home. 

Thank goodness I have enough toilet paper!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..