The Drop in Centre

1 minute ago, Sherye said:

I hate to feel stupid but how are all of you putting others names in blue? I am a little slow here!

It's okay. HAHAHA. I was in the exact same spot a few years ago. You'll eventually interact with most of them. But the people here are whom I would consider my family within the GA community. They are an awesome bunch. If only I was not on the far end of the world.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Solus Magus said:

The "@" character is the magic spell to summon the person. 🤣

But I think they would have to be a member of the Club first.

Thanks @Solus Magus! I had forgotten what tag was and was a little lost in how to do it on here. Some sites the name comes up when you just type their name in and then you click on the name to tag them

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Sherye said:

Thanks @Solus Magus! I had forgotten what tag was and was a little lost in how to do it on here. Some sites the name comes up when you just type their name in and then you click on the name to tag them

Totally understandable. Sometimes, I would get confused between sites since one site may have different functions (like how to tag users) with another. It can be quite a challenge to keep up. 

Edited by Solus Magus
  • Love 2
Just now, Sherye said:

Y'all (you all) are the nicest people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting even if we have not met face to face! I might scare you off though if you seen me in person! lol just kidding! And yes I am a redneck from Texas lol

Nice to meet you, @Sherye! I'm from the Philippines. Though I may be an introvert, I actually love meeting people all over the globe. Although I cannot keep up if there a lot of people at once. Some of the peeps here on GA were actually my friends on social media. But I lost that account, sadly.

There was actually a time that there was a live chat room here in GA. Then we go bonkers when authors like Comsie suddenly enters out of nowhere. 🤣

• Haha 2

Nice to meet you, @Sherye! I'm from the Philippines. Though I may be an introvert, I actually love meeting people all over the globe. Although I cannot keep up if there a lot of people at once. Some of the peeps here on GA were actually my friends on social media. But I lost that account, sadly.

There was actually a time that there was a live chat room here in GA. Then we go bonkers when authors like Comsie suddenly enters out of nowhere. 🤣

Comsie is the reason I made a profile on here. I decided I could keep up with all the stories that is written on here.

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Sherye said:

Comsie is the reason I made a profile on here. I decided I could keep up with all the stories that is written on here.

Oh my. We're the same! Although, I can't keep up with everything he had written. Gone From Daylight helped me during the time I have a deep hatred for myself. Not sure how, but that story had some magic on me. LOL.

I was supposed to contribute a GFD story to the Blood Bank and he already agreed. But I might push that back until next year. I want to finish my current story first. And the other side project. I think some of the readers are pissed because I didn't finish the last 2-3 chapters. I might have to strangle myself, too.

Edited by Solus Magus
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, Solus Magus said:

Ever since I encountered this culture, there's a nagging question in my head if I'm a 'theoretically' a Dom or a sub. Normally, I have a dominant personality. I take the lead. I protect. I want to be respected. And I am often seen as an alpha dog. But that's only on the outside. When it comes in the bedroom, I'm the complete opposite. I become meek. I become submissive. And I like serving my partner as my Master. I guess I'm an irony?

You can have traits of both and preferences. There are no laws stating you need to be one or the other.  Enjoy what you are , when you are. 

• Love 5

Oh my. We're the same! Although, I can't keep up with everything he had written. I was supposed to contribute a GFD story to the Blood Bank and he already agreed. But I might push that back until next year. I want to finish my current story first. And the other side project. I think some of the readers are pissed because I didn't finish the last 2-3 chapters. I might have to strangle myself, too.

Please don't do any strangling! I am sure you are really busy with work and home life. We will all understand! I have been trying to do my sister's geocache book I told her I would do for her so she will know exactly where and what she hid. I have been doing it for 3 years now. Lately I decided to finally finish it and still only on the p's. Be glad when I finally finish it cause it gets to be a headache for my small brain lol

• Wow 2
1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

You can have traits of both and preferences. There are no laws stating you need to be one or the other.  Enjoy what you are , when you are. 

Thanks for the clarification. And I've missed you and @Mikiesboy. It's been a while! 😅

1 minute ago, Sherye said:

Please don't do any strangling! I am sure you are really busy with work and home life. We will all understand! I have been trying to do my sister's geocache book I told her I would do for her so she will know exactly where and what she hid. I have been doing it for 3 years now. Lately I decided to finally finish it and still only on the p's. Be glad when I finally finish it cause it gets to be a headache for my small brain lol

Oh wow. That's some dedication! No worries. No strangling. 🤣

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

I'm around now and again.  Nice to see you back. 

Might more often during the pandemic. I can't exactly remember where everyone is. But I do hope everyone is healthy. I heard the second wave in Europe is quite bad.

4 minutes ago, Sherye said:

And I am probably confusing people  with geocaching!

I wonder if you'll end up finding a lost treasure or something. 🤣

I'm actually not sure what geocaching is so I Googled it and wow, that sounds a lot of hardwork and traveling. :o 

Edited by Solus Magus
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Solus Magus said:

Might more often during the pandemic. I can't exactly remember where everyone is. But I do hope everyone is healthy. I heard the second wave in Europe is quite bad.

I'm actually not sure what geocaching is so I Googled it and wow, that sounds a lot of hardwork and traveling. :o 

tim and I are in Ontario, Canada.  but it's getting bad here again too 

• Sad 2

When my sister needed me to start going with her and she would look for one and she would get frustrated and I would get out of her vehicle and walk up to her and ask her if she found it yet and she would look at me and frown. I would say, "Is that it?" She started calling me 'Eagle Eye' after that! lol

• Like 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..