The Drop in Centre

31 minutes ago, Sherye said:

Well, maybe not be myself TOTALLY,

Yes totally. We run the gamut around here, all walks of life, you name it, one or more of us resemble that remark. We take peeps as they are. Some of us are broken physically, some mentally, some both and it simply does not matter. One of our group likened us to wildebeest circling up to protect a herd member.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Yes totally. We run the gamut around here, all walks of life, you name it, one or more of us resemble that remark. We take peeps as they are. Some of us are broken physically, some mentally, some both and it simply does not matter. One of our group likened us to wildebeest circling up to protect a herd member.

I think I forgot to finish the sentence! lol I have no idea what I was talking about lol

• Haha 2

If you have noticed, I don't have a problem with anyone's sexuality! I even have a gay step nephew, a lesbian step niece, and a gay nephew. I love all 3! Now my late husband did not want  my nephew or step nephew around him cause he was scared they would hit on him. But I don't think he was their type anyway since he was a asshole and old man to them lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wish I could post one of the sunset pics I took tonight, but the file is too big and I can't figure out how to shrink it without losing the clarity. Anyway, it was beautiful and it was a nice was to end the day. 

Have a good night!

• Love 5

I don't know if I feel guilty about something or what? I was reading a story on here when my phone made a sound and I almost jumped clear to the ceiling! Geeze! I almost had a heart attack! Phones should be quiet when you are reading or maybe I am getting sleepy! What do you all think?

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Sherye said:

I don't know if I feel guilty about something or what? I was reading a story on here when my phone made a sound and I almost jumped clear to the ceiling! Geeze! I almost had a heart attack! Phones should be quiet when you are reading or maybe I am getting sleepy! What do you all think?

Uhm. Too much coffee?🤣

• Haha 4
30 minutes ago, Sherye said:

I don't drink coffee, sweetheart!

Oh wow. I am not alone!!

6 minutes ago, Kitt said:

No coffee, no alcohol...What the hell do we use to tempt you with?

Applicable to me as well. But you can tempt me with.........that.

• Haha 5
25 minutes ago, Kitt said:

No coffee, no alcohol...What the hell do we use to tempt you with?

Seriously, I like to drink sodas, water, tea, gatorade, cranberry juice, well, any kind of juice, and now I have to think of what else I drink! Oh yeah a virgin margarita! I love those!

• Like 1

If we stop eating and drinking  all the things that are bad for you it's a toss up what you will die of first - starvation or dehydration 

Then again, stop breathing things that are bad for you and ya got about 3 min before you die of asphyxiation.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, spyke said:

Good evening everyone.  

So I went to a regularly scheduled appointment with my  gastroenterologist (doctor) this afternoon. When I say regularly scheduled, I see this doctor at least twice a year and this appointment was booked 6 months ago.  They've peppered me with reminder e-mails and text messages for the past two weeks reminding me to arrive 15 minutes early, bring my meds, etc.  I arrive 20 minutes early and the waiting room is packed. We do have social distancing going on, but still, the waiting room is crowded.  I get checked in and take a seat and I wait. And I keep waiting and waiting, and waiting. The entire waiting room winds up going back and there sits me and one lady. Meanwhile, there are only 2 people who come out from the back, and they weren't there when I arrived. 40 minutes after my appointment was supposed to begin and a full hour after I arrived, I got up and left. This isn't the first time this has happened to me with this doctor, but it's going to be the last.  He and I are going to have a conversation about his scheduling problems and how his office is being run. I've also had to repeatedly call his office because on numerous occasions they've forgotten to schedule a routine test that I also take twice a year.  Somehow, they've got the idea that his time and life are more valuable and important than mine and that's simply not the case and I intend to let him know that.  Thanks for listening to me rant.  Now back to your regularly scheduled program. 

Oh. This sucks. As a person who schedules every single thing and adhere to it, they may have to hear a mouthful from me, too. It's already frustrating that people here in my culture has this so-called 'Filipino time' and they would really abuse their ability to be late (Like, seriously. They would be late for at least AN HOUR! The audacity to be angry despite being late is infuriating). Normally, I would leave early if you're already late 10-15mins and without a single word. Then they'll get mad because I was not being 'considerate' of them. Boo hoo for them because I'm being considerate to the next person I need to meet. Just because it's part of the culture doesn't mean you get to be a huge inconvenience to someone else' time.

But that's just me. Lol. I would be considerate if there was an unforeseen situation that happened. But if they're just being lazy? No, thanks.

1 hour ago, Sherye said:

Tell me something! Do you think they could have come up with a better name for their ranch? Don't get me wrong, I love boners but to advertise it on their ranch?

2a82ea9097785646013f6f5e9020dc2f (2).jpg

I might end up crashing on someone's car if I see something like that on the freeway. 🤣

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..