The Drop in Centre

So snowbirds are definitely back. My 25 minute commute during lockdown and during the summer has slowly morphed into 20 minutes of decent driving with a 15-20 minute tour of downtown....which usually takes 5 minutes to sail thru. I really wish they'd stay off the road between 5-7pm. 

Then I get home, let the doggos out and the big one pees on the little one....again. 🤦‍♀️ This time it was the big one's fault. Little guy was minding his own business. 

*sigh* 

Friday the 13th....yay!

• Wow 4
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

Just wanting to say good evening.

sure glad this week is OVER ! this has been one LONG week. 

Does anyone have any plans for the weekend? 

How has your day been?

i feel this way too, rick
plans? well the lab work that got cancelled last weekend happens tomorrow, then the farmer's market, dropping things off at the charity shop we like, and then home.
if the weather cooperates, we'll trim the crepe myrtles in the front yard and there are neighborhood rumblings about driveway happy hour.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, kbois said:

Welcome @Sherye.

Yes, we are a friendly bunch, sometimes a little zany, but it's a great group of people who you can count on to have your back or pick you up when you need it. ( @Wayne Gray.... he's a wily one 😉🤭)

Hey!

I ... I am ... 

I may resemble that remark.

Anyway, welcome, @Sherye. 🙂

• Haha 5

@Wayne Gray is a small bear ...  like a lil black bear ...

1 minute ago, Wayne Gray said:

I actually revel in my "Bearness" too. This is one of my tattoos. It's on my thigh, and I got it to make the dudebros in the gym nervous.

It worked swimmingly. They don't like knowing a gay dude can bench-press them. 😄

Rainbear.jpg

• Like 5
Just now, Wayne Gray said:

I actually revel in my "Bearness" too. This is one of my tattoos. It's on my thigh, and I got it to make the dudebros in the gym nervous.

It worked swimmingly. They don't like knowing a gay dude can bench-press them. 😄

Rainbear.jpg

I love a tattooed man whether he is, straight, bisexual, or gay. I love that tattoo! It brings out the colors of my ...I mean your eyes! 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Sherye said:

I may have to lay down and take a nap to keep up with all of young people! Anyone want to take a nap with me! lol🤣😂 I could not resist!

Dont give me that young folk nonsense, we are in the same decade! There are a few others around our age too.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Rainbear.jpg

That's a damn nice tat Pooh!

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..