The Drop in Centre

3 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Wow.

I've always loved this song, but knowing why he wrote it makes it sooo much more powerful.

https://youtu.be/ftXoJkL8msw

Anyway ... good morning, folks.

That was pretty incredible @Wayne Gray! What an amazing story and talent.  This is just hollering STORY PROMPT, and it's so in line with your talents.  Start dreaming and get busy writing. This is too good for you to pass up. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, spyke said:

That was pretty incredible @Wayne Gray! What an amazing story and talent.  This is just hollering STORY PROMPT, and it's so in line with your talents.  Start dreaming and get busy writing. This is too good for you to pass up. 

I have sooooo many other things vying for my attention right now. And my priority is the story @Mikiesboy and I are writing. I think we may have wrapped up chapter eighteen this morning. It's there for us to think about and maybe tinker on later. Regardless, we need to get nineteen started. There's so much more to go.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I have sooooo many other things vying for my attention right now. And my priority is the story @Mikiesboy and I are writing. I think we may have wrapped up chapter eighteen this morning. It's there for us to think about and maybe tinker on later. Regardless, we need to get nineteen started. There's so much more to go.

Yay! You both know we're chomping at the bit, right? But alas, pesky little thing called life has to get in the way. I'm sure it will be sooooooo worth it. Take whatever time you need. The end result is what matters. 

Spoiler

Now go tinker! 🤣😉

But really, it's good to know the creativity is flowing again. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

Like @kbois said, take whatever time you need to get tim's and your story right.  We'll be here waiting.  I've planted the seed for a future story, so my job is done.  LOL

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Sherye said:

Nothing like a good ole' glass of pickle juice for cramps! lol

It's a fast way to get electrolytes into your system. All those nice salts help. It's almost like drinking Gatorade.

• Like 5
39 minutes ago, kbois said:

🤢

No thanks. 

I'd be willing to give it a try. If your parents ever gave you yellow Triaminic cough syrup as a child, pickle juice wouldn't present a problem. LOL

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Wayne Gray said:

It's a fast way to get electrolytes into your system. All those nice salts help. It's almost like drinking Gatorade.

Except for the taste. 🤮

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, kbois said:

I just got back from walking the dogs. The sun had just gone down, streetlights came on, sky was still a little light. As we're strolling down the sidewalk I see a guy coming towards us with a little dog so I stepped back on a driveway to let him pass. We nodded. Said hi, and continued on. I was nearly past the house I was going by when I realized the guy was wearing Batman pajamas, complete with cape! Only in 2020 can this be completely normal. 

My happy place has to wait until the screens are fixed. With all the rain we had this week it's mosquito central out there. Me sitting outside at night just screams "all you can eat buffet" to every skeeter in a five mile radius.

Thankfully, he didn't throw a Batarang at you or something! My brain would have stopped if I've seen something like that and wonder about the existence of the universe on the way home.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Solus Magus said:

Thankfully, he didn't throw a Batarang at you or something! My brain would have stopped if I've seen something like that and wonder about the existence of the universe on the way home.

My brain seemed to think it was perfectly normal. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Just now, kbois said:

My brain seemed to think it was perfectly normal. 🤔

I think it the culture there in the west is more liberated so people are more relax about those stuff. The culture here is conservative. So, if you've done something like that, people will really look at you. 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..