The Drop in Centre

1 hour ago, kbois said:

@Kitt

WTF?

I still am amazed when I realize how many idiots like that actually walk amongst us and somehow function in society. 

What I dont understand is HOW they function!

• Like 4
20 hours ago, Kitt said:

I broke out the saucer of hot water and olive oil this afternoon.  Hopefully grams method of removing the evil eye works!

Gram does it again! Lol 

Bill went from 3x higher than it should be to I am paid ahead 3 months.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Story Reader said:

I have missed all of you! I have not had internet since Sunday at 4 pm until this morning. A oilfield truck hit a electric pole and knocked half of our rural community of electricity out plus all of our cable and internet out all over our rural community. I was having internet withdrawals! lol

Glad you're back!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I didn't think I did all that much till I started watching things go wrong after I left!

And it's only going to get worse. Time to find another barn for your horse. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, kbois said:

@Kitt

WTF?

I still am amazed when I realize how many idiots like that actually walk amongst us and somehow function in society. 

Walking is one thing. It's a whole lot scarier when you realize they're driving a vehicle! 

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, Story Reader said:

If I wasn't lactose intolerant then I would have it!

They make pills for that! 🤣 

Unsweetened vanilla almond milk works. Of course, I'm not admitting anything!!

• Like 2
I saw this online today and I think it's a brilliant solution: 

After watching two weeks of the total failure of the vaccine I have come up with a free foolproof solution on to how to distribute the vaccine to every person in the United States in a matter of two days. Every state has received millions of doses but have not had a plan to get it into the arms of people. Hours waiting in lines in cars, senior citizens camping overnight, politicians blaming every one but themselves. Every talk show and cable station talking about it. My solution is give it all to CHICK FIL A and they will administer it in their drive thru in two days. Problem solved Thank You in advance all you politicians.

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, spyke said:

They make pills for that! 🤣 

Unsweetened vanilla almond milk works. Of course, I'm not admitting anything!!

My stomach does not tolerant any milk at all, not even lactose intolerant milk so I just stay away from it all!

• Like 1

Apparently my winter survival skills are ...... a bit rusty. 

I got everyone a couple pairs of those stretchy knit gloves for Christmas, myself included because I hate driving when the steering wheel is a block of ice. So it's 40 degrees this morning. On go the gloves. Only took 3 tries to get all the fingers in the right spot. Then I'm driving away and my husband calls. Yeah, um, grabbing a cell phone with gloves is like trying to grab soap in the shower....it can be done, but not easily. I missed two calls from him. Trying to swipe your phone with gloves on is also impossible. Finally managed to call him back after tearing off gloves with my teeth while driving. 

Got gloves back on at next red light. Tried to grab my giant tumbler containing my sanity in liquid form...yes coffee...it kept trying to slide out of my grasp. I could only drink it at red lights. 

The struggle is real. 🤦‍♀️

Have a good day! 

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, kbois said:

Apparently my winter survival skills are ...... a bit rusty. 

I got everyone a couple pairs of those stretchy knit gloves for Christmas, myself included because I hate driving when the steering wheel is a block of ice. So it's 40 degrees this morning. On go the gloves. Only took 3 tries to get all the fingers in the right spot. Then I'm driving away and my husband calls. Yeah, um, grabbing a cell phone with gloves is like trying to grab soap in the shower....it can be done, but not easily. I missed two calls from him. Trying to swipe your phone with gloves on is also impossible. Finally managed to call him back after tearing off gloves with my teeth while driving. 

Got gloves back on at next red light. Tried to grab my giant tumbler containing my sanity in liquid form...yes coffee...it kept trying to slide out of my grasp. I could only drink it at red lights. 

The struggle is real. 🤦‍♀️

Have a good day! 

Coffee problem solved. 

funny-meme-of-using-really-long-straw-to

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2
20 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Hope she doesn’t hit a pothole or have to stop suddenly, because that straw is going to dislodge. Just saying... :P 

Not to mention she'll go flying thru the window cuz she's not wearing a seat belt. 🤨

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
  • Site Moderator
25 minutes ago, kbois said:

Not to mention she'll go flying thru the window cuz she's not wearing a seat belt. 🤨

:facepalm: Good point.

I missed that detail over my concern for her pristine white T. Oops..

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

We have not had sun at all since Dec 18th here ... they said we may get a little today...

I'd send you some of mine if I could! 

🌞🌄☀️🌅🌝

I hope everyone has a good day!

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..