The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Mmm.. just finished zooming with the Shrink ... he's fine, don't worry! :D    And something to find joy in today ... it is SUNNY ... we are going for a walk a little later to celebrate it!! 

Glad to hear your shrink’s doing fine. Had sun and blue skies yesterday, but so far it’s grey. Natty must be moving the rays around. :P 

Enjoy your walk. :) 

• Like 4
53 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

were y'all aware that there is a new Wonder Woman movie, and it's streaming online?
ya ... me neither

i'll just be sitting here quietly, doing some needlework....

It's on our to do list for this weekend. Even though our household is very much Marvel-centric, the guys will still watch DC when they get the chance.

Pitfall of being the only girl in an all guy household.....twenty years of boy themed movies! 

Looking forward to seeing it. Let's face it the 80s rocked!

Enjoy your needlework!

Edited by kbois
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

let me know what you think of the film ...

37 minutes ago, kbois said:

It's on our to do list for this weekend. Even though our household is very much Marvel-centric, the guys will still watch DC when they get the chance.

Pitfall of being the only girl in an all guy household.....twenty years of boy themed movies! 

Looking forward to seeing it. Let's face it the 80s rocked!

Enjoy your needlework!

it was loud, and a little preachy
the bad guy was really bad, had a hard time feeling any empathy for him, even at the end during the redemption scene
Chris Pine is really nice to look at
there's a magnificent cameo after the credits that bears waiting for
but honestly, i didn't pay much attention to it, i'm really over the whole genre

• Like 5
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

it was loud, and a little preachy
the bad guy was really bad, had a hard time feeling any empathy for him, even at the end during the redemption scene
Chris Pine is really nice to look at
there's a magnificent cameo after the credits that bears waiting for
but honestly, i didn't pay much attention to it, i'm really over the whole genre

sounds about normal.. thanks, honey.  if i want preaching i'll go to church.. xo 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Hello All

Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend.

All well here with me and hubby.

Today I'm making a Chilli Con Carne and an Apple and Cranberry Crumble.

Have a good day all and keep safe.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Site Moderator
16 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I was surprised she was up already. Only happened Thursday. 

Strong woman, which will go a long way helping her heal - both physically and psychologically, because that had to have been a very scary situation. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..