The Drop in Centre

For those with Netflix.... hubby and I are officially hooked on Kim’s Convenience. It's a half hour sitcom about a Korean family who own a convenience store. The actor who plays the father has me in tears laughing. If you're looking for something clean and funny.... this is a good one. 

Hope everyone has a good night! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
12 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

it has been a week! im looking forward to our monthly team building event tomorrow. snacks & games & laughs with my co-workers. our new GM is really wanting us to be a "team" & i like it.

hope all y'all are doing well

I’m sensing your good mood, molly, and it has me :) .

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

it has been a week! im looking forward to our monthly team building event tomorrow. snacks & games & laughs with my co-workers. our new GM is really wanting us to be a "team" & i like it.

hope all y'all are doing well

Having a good team of coworkers makes all the difference. I like who I work with. 

It's been a hectic week. Today so far has been putting out little fires all over the place. Sewer backup, emergency water shut off, dead cat, a contractor gouging a hole in a countertop of home we have for sale.... you know... the usual🤣

Challenging. But satisisfying. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, kbois said:

Having a good team of coworkers makes all the difference. I like who I work with

It sure does. I didn't get any cooperation from my "team" including the barn owner. I am not a quitter normally, but their nonsense was jmpacting my health. I am sooo much happier since I quit!

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, kbois said:

Having a good team of coworkers makes all the difference. I like who I work with. 

It's been a hectic week. Today so far has been putting out little fires all over the place. Sewer backup, emergency water shut off, dead cat, a contractor gouging a hole in a countertop of home we have for sale.... you know... the usual🤣

Challenging. But satisisfying. 

we are a really tight team. we are the smallest location with 2 engineers in one department billing 3/4 of the largest location. 

challenges = learning

• Like 3
33 minutes ago, Kitt said:

It sure does. I didn't get any cooperation from my "team" including the barn owner. I am not a quitter normally, but their nonsense was jmpacting my health. I am sooo much happier since I quit!

i'm so happy for you that you got out of there

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

70's ballads on Spotify today

the sexiest song in the world. it's one of the only songs Phil & i have danced to

It was the first song on a "mix tape" that my husband made for me the first year we were dating!❤

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
Just now, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

i hope you are having a Good Day. 

we all need a good laugh so enjoy this.

i hope things are going good for you.

So Take Care 

2C148D2D-05A2-40C8-AC1F-0234E5F03690.jpeg

Now that is clever! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends.

i hope you are having a Good Day. 

we all need a good laugh so enjoy this.

i hope things are going good for you.

So Take Care 

2C148D2D-05A2-40C8-AC1F-0234E5F03690.jpeg

Never has this been more true for me! So far I've only caved to a few Hershey Kisses and a bite size peppermint patty over the past couple of weeks. And yes...I accounted for it in my daily totals. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I've always said that I'm not a morning person.  Now I have proof.  I bought a fitness tracker (generic Fitbit) and it "tracks" sleep. When I checked it this morning it showed that I was in a light sleep from 4:20 to 5:51am. 

I get up at 5:10. I apparently sleep walk my way through the shower, getting dressed and drying my hair.  🤔🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

It's Friday! Have a good day everyone! 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1
10 minutes ago, kbois said:

I've always said that I'm not a morning person.  Now I have proof.  I bought a fitness tracker (generic Fitbit) and it "tracks" sleep. When I checked it this morning it showed that I was in a light sleep from 4:20 to 5:51am. 

I get up at 5:10. I apparently sleep walk my way through the shower, getting dressed and drying my hair.  🤔🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

It's Friday! Have a good day everyone! 

Very interesting. Maybe that explains why it takes me 2+ hours to feel like I'm awake in the mornings. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

it's Friday. i know it wasn't an easy week for anyone. SO in order to put it away & start the weekend on a good note please tell us 2 good things from the week.

1) it looks like my project that went to he&& is going to wrap up soon & customer has stopped beginning & ending each email with "we are in week 20 of a 9 week project."

2) i/we got the highest compliment possible "i would recommend this company to others"

ok... your turn

• Like 1

Hello all.  Posting from the local children's hospital because LittleOne did poorly after surgery and has been admitted.  

Its been a terrifying day. 

He's doing better now, but for a few hours earlier he was on 10L of oxygen trying to readjust after anathesia 

• Wow 3
  • Sad 2
8 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hello all.  Posting from the local children's hospital because LittleOne did poorly after surgery and has been admitted.  

He's doing better now, but for a few hours earlier he was on 10L of oxygen trying to readjust after anathesia 

sending good thoughts & hugs for everyone 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Nothing is scarier or more nerve wracking than having your child admitted to the hospital. I hope everything keeps getting better. 

@mollyhousemouse said it perfectly....good thoughts and hugs for everyone.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..