The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
13 minutes ago, kbois said:

I really don't feel like walking the dogs tonight...I need some motivation.

e15117e30e93c2da28e7cec5bdb82678.jpg

How’s this for motivation? :D 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

e15117e30e93c2da28e7cec5bdb82678.jpg

How’s this for motivation? :D 

This is what I have staring at me Every. Single. Day! 

The puppy is cuter! 

As much as I would love to be lazy for the rest of the night..... I'll go. They get too antsy once it's dark. I can't move without them attaching themselves to me like Velcro!

FB_IMG_1620172282360.jpg

• Love 3
  • Site Moderator
22 minutes ago, kbois said:

This is what I have staring at me Every. Single. Day! 

I couldn’t remember what kind of dogs you have so I went with this pup, because his  “puppy dog eyes” face is too adorable to resist. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I couldn’t remember what kind of dogs you have so I went with this pup, because his  “puppy dog eyes” face is too adorable to resist. 

He is adorable. Puppies are irresistible. 

The fat little black dog/sausage is Camden. He just turned 12 this past weekend. Zeke is the goofy tan one. Box o'rocks for brains. 

They've been walked. 

• Love 2

This was Camden as a puppy. Now you know why my friend blindsided me by bringing him with her when I met her to pick up my kids. Between those puppy eyes and a pleading six year old and a begging ten year old.... I really had no choice but to take him. 😁

FB_IMG_1620176821031.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kbois said:

This was Camden as a puppy. Now you know why my friend blindsided me by bringing him with her when I met her to pick up my kids. Between those puppy eyes and a pleading six year old and a begging ten year old.... I really had no choice but to take him. 😁

FB_IMG_1620176821031.jpg

Didn't mean to post this twice....hit the wrong key!

Edited by kbois
  • Like 1
  • Site Moderator
14 minutes ago, kbois said:

Not possible to say no to that face, and that’s a fact. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ok we're halfway thru the week. Here's a little chuckle in case you need it.

Why did the new restaurant on the moon get a bad review?

Spoiler

Great food, but no atmosphere! 

🤣🤣

• Haha 4
  • Site Moderator
22 minutes ago, kbois said:

There's new emojis for the reactions!! 

Love 'em!❤❤

I only saw one new earlier - the sad one - and the rest were all the previous ones. Now, they’re all new. 😊

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I’m not sure how/when to use the “check it out” emoji. 🤔

I believe it was meant to replace the "I read it" check mark.

• Like 4

Wrong place I'm sure but um...  why the obnoxious new emoticons?  To someone who's vision isn't great, they're not at all obvious what they're supposed to be and their meanings are much less clear.

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Wrong place I'm sure but um...  why the obnoxious new emoticons?  To someone who's vision isn't great, they're not at all obvious what they're supposed to be and their meanings are much less clear.

Yeah, I miss the old ones, too. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Kitt said:

I believe it was meant to replace the "I read it" check mark.

The "I read it" selection was rather insulting to me. Some readers used it repeatedly, and nothing else. I couldn't help but think "Well, why keep reading if the reaction to my work is the same as you'd have for the boring details of the newspaper?" If I'm not inspired to emotion by something, then I don't keep reading it. It didn't really make sense.

Edited by Wayne Gray
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, spyke said:

So now they're just messing with us. I've now got 4 old and 3 of the new reactions, when earlier today, they were all new.  :facepalm:

They are trying out some different ones.  You can leave your opinions on Myr's blog if you feel like it.. Reactions Experimenting  ... i don't mind the 3 and 3 ... but let him know if you want to.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..