• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Albert1434

• Headstall

• dughlas

• Marty

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm a PTA in a Physical Therapy clinic.  I had one patient tell me about breaking her arm when standing on a chair to clean the top of her refrigerator.  (I didn't even know you were supposed to clean

Went to see the surgeon today... he says he is willing to try reattachment if I get through a complete MRI... he needs that first. He also informed me I had two tendons detached, not one, which really

Guten Tag! I'm about to cut the rampant  growing ivy. If you hear nothing from me again, it won.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

You know Marty that when you point a finger 4 more point at you :rofl:

Sure, you only think that, young Albert. :P 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

I wish you could smell this freshly-out-of-the-oven banana bread, Albert! :) 

It would send you into a state of olfactory bliss. :yes:

0:) 

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, Marty said:

Thank you, dughlas! :2thumbs:

(Sticks tongue out at Page :P)

:rolleyes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 4
9 hours ago, clochette said:

Don't go giving them ideas or those two young idiots will compete to see who has the highest and who can climb higher :rolleyes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmeKe7KsML2_aws_efYs4

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

In Denmark, we're opening up faster than first planned, due to the continued decrease in patients needing to go to hospital. However, we still need to practise social distancing and stay in groups of only 10 people. Larger congregations (like music festivals) and night clubs will be under lock down all summer. It remains to be seen whether any of the next steps will increase the spread of the virus, and whether the plans of test, track and isolate will work.

Hi, Tim. :hug: 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

We had a series of thunderstorms throughout the day yesterday and are forecast to have the afternoon thunderstorms typical for this time of year.

Hey, dugh and Mum. :hug:  

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..