Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

• Site Administrator
57 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Can you guys see the second one?

I could see the first one ok, but now I just see the lines of gobbledy gook.  

• Like 3
  • Wow 2
3 hours ago, Headstall said:

I'm good. I'm waiting for my daughter to come by. She's going to bring me groceries and do some house painting for me... the white trim. My son is supposed to come by and help as well. :)  How are you?

Happy Father's Day bro.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Marty said:

Well, there's no danger of me making the same mistake as I made a few weeks ago, as the photo is not even loading in my browser...

Just lines and lines of gobbledygook. The following being just a couple of the lines:

DAwATYwMAItYTRiMi01MGQ5LTAwAi0wMAoARgAAA7T2nfs%2FF59JmfMlIaH
%2FdBwHAECijoFcFolLnDpVmMzoCX0AAAIBDAAAAECijoFcFolLnDpVmMzoCX0ABHLloo0AAAABEgAQALWN3nCwcIVHlH477vBvmS0%3D&thumbnail

Me too.

• Like 4
Just now, Headstall said:

Okay... I'll try again...

I can see you now. Was that really four years ago? I guess so, wow. I remember the discussion about what you would be wearing. Then later me telling what I was wearing for my son's wedding the following November

• Like 4
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I could see the first one ok, but now I just see the lines of gobbledy gook.  

Still using the same PC, laptop, smartphone, Val?

I was wondering if it's because I'm still using Windows 8.1. I know some of the emoticons that people using Windows 10 use, only show up as icons on my Windows 8.1 laptop...

• Like 5
  • Site Administrator
9 minutes ago, Marty said:

Still using the same PC, laptop, smartphone, Val?

I was wondering if it's because I'm still using Windows 8.1. I know some of the emoticons that people using Windows 10 use, only show up as icons on my Windows 8.1 laptop...

I can see the third one.  I'm on the same laptop with Windows 10.  

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

Just because he is in bed doesn't mean he is being lazy.  He might have been very very busy....

Hey, Cassie.  :hug:  :kiss:

6 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I'm quite enjoying his lazy ass in bed ... ooops was that my out loud voice.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..