Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

2 hours ago, Marty said:

Well, there's no danger of me making the same mistake as I made a few weeks ago, as the photo is not even loading in my browser...

Just lines and lines of gobbledygook. The following being just a couple of the lines:

DAwATYwMAItYTRiMi01MGQ5LTAwAi0wMAoARgAAA7T2nfs%2FF59JmfMlIaH
%2FdBwHAECijoFcFolLnDpVmMzoCX0AAAIBDAAAAECijoFcFolLnDpVmMzoCX0ABHLloo0AAAABEgAQALWN3nCwcIVHlH477vBvmS0%3D&thumbnail

Same for me

• Like 5
3 hours ago, dughlas said:

Mum and I did a mid afternoon takeout from Outback for Father's Day. Mum had an Aussie Cobb Salad, I had a pork porterhouse with a baked potato and Caesar salad. While not what we would have done ordinarily it was tasty.

We also ordered takeout from Outback Steakhouse, and then had dinner with the in-laws. Mickey and I each had burgers, Morgan and FIL had steaks, and MIL had the Alice Springs Chicken.  :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, Headstall said:

I can see the photo in your post, so can you edit the gobblely gook out for me, please. :)  Thanks, buddy. :hug: 

It's all gobblely gook for me, both your attempts to post and Albert's quote.

16 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I fear your on your own Gary Good luck:rofl:

But you still have to remove the photo info from your quote, as Gary can't do that.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

It's all gobblely gook for me, both your attempts to post and Albert's quote.

But you still have to remove the photo info from your quote, as Gary can't do that.

Thanks Tim I guess I didnt get that

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's warm here in SC. Currently 86/30° with 71% humidity so it feels more like 96/35°. Too hot to be outdoors.

Hope y'all are doin' well.

G'day, dug! :hug:

Doing okay here, thanks. Hope you're surviving the heat and humidity. :yes:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..