18 hours ago, Marty said:

Hi, young Albert! :glomp: :hug:

And, as my way of saying thank you....

Reveal hidden contents

I'm going to give you.....

Reveal hidden contents

Pictures At An Exhibition.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks Marty. Ever since I first heard it at age 11 I've thought Pictures at an Exhibition was a neat bit of music. That version was really great bro.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

G'day y'all. Bit dreary here today. Overcast with a current temp of 74/23° and 91% humidity. It's drizzled a bit this morning. Started while I was walking. Not enough to make my shirt wet, that was all sweat. Eventually it did rain enough to make everything outdoors wet. Last evening we had a t-storm with very heavy wind and rain. Lasted nearly two hours. Prevented mum and the pup from taking their after dinner perambulation.

Blessed be my brothers and sisters.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Bit dreary here today. Overcast with a current temp of 74/23° and 91% humidity. It's drizzled a bit this morning. Started while I was walking. Not enough to make my shirt wet, that was all sweat. Eventually it did rain enough to make everything outdoors wet. Last evening we had a t-storm with very heavy wind and rain. Lasted nearly two hours. Prevented mum and the pup from taking their after dinner perambulation.

Blessed be my brothers and sisters.

Morning, bro. :hug: Some rain here too... sporadic, and not a lot. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas hoping your well today:kiss::hug:We have been having hot weather and then Lighting storms followed by fires! And smoke 😝

Greetings Albert. I am okay thank you.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Marty said:

Morning, all! :hug:

Hey, Marty.  :hug:

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hey, Albert.   :kiss:  :hug:

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Bit dreary here today. 

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Marty! :hug: 

Hey, Gary.  :hug: How are Cookie and Falkor?   :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..