Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Sailing, rowing, surfing... even scuba diving comes to mind. But not water skiing. Seems absurd that someone had the idea to put pieces of wood on their feet so they could fly across the water at dangerous speeds. One might even call it insane.  :gikkle:

Rowing and sailing I can see.  I love snorkeling, downhill and water skiing, but will respectfully disagree with the surfing and scuba diving.  They frighten the s..t out of me. :gikkle:

• Haha 4
8 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo!  Unfortunately, I can't open your instagram links.  All I get are blank pages, so Drew won't be able to use the song on me. :gikkle:

Ah shoot. Well it was a video inspire by the song It's about damm time by Lizzo.

• Haha 4
9 minutes ago, clochette said:

Ah shoot. Well it was a video inspire by the song It's about damm time by Lizzo.

I don't know about about the video, but I got the song!  I love it.  This is party music not a lullaby. I puts me in just the right mood for tonight's date night with Aod!  You are an angel (😇😈) er...almost.

• Love 3

Going to say good night (but not going to bed for quite a while yet).  My husband beckons me to get ready for our night out.  Have fun everyone!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:kiss::hug:

See the source image

Aloha Albert! :hug::kiss: Hope you and Steve are doing well.  As you can gather from my comments to Clo, I'm signing out for a date with my man.  Hope you all have fun tonight!  

• Love 5
4 hours ago, raven1 said:

I don't know about about the video, but I got the song!  I love it.  This is party music not a lullaby. I puts me in just the right mood for tonight's date night with Aod!  You are an angel (😇😈) er...almost.

Have a nice evening T. I find it wonderful and so cute you guys still take the time to have date nights so often :hug:

• Love 5
2 hours ago, clochette said:

Today is my 9 year GAversay! 9 years! Time fly, friends come and go but I love this place so much it's like my little safe place with you guys around :hug:

Happy Anniversary, sweet clochette! :heart:  I'm so glad this feels safe for all of us. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..